1986 325es *garage find#Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325es *garage find#Kansas

Project car unfinished with NO RUST, undercoating stripped off ready for new undercoating. Mounted on heavy duty rotisserie. .$1500 obo. I believe the intent was to put the car back to it's original state, brand new. No falling short of getting authentic manufactured parts, down to the nuts and bolt putting everything together. Most in which are still in there original packages. I was amazed of the dedication and passion the owner must have had for his E30's. His love for them was evident through his efforts of taking on this mission. It gave me goose bumps that I actually got to see this in person. My dream in entire. BUT it's something I can't afford to take on and has to go... So I figured I can at least find the right owner for it.
    •There's TOO much to list
    •obo
    •have plenty more pictures
    •785threezeroseven9872 Serious Inquiries only please
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sw33tspd; 06-16-2015, 01:59 PM. Reason: new price

So for the price, buyer would receive EVERYTHING needed to put this car back together? Where exactly is all of this located?

Comment

Yes, to whomever is interested ALL that is there goes with the car. To honestly say that it has EVERYTHING there minus drivetrain will be impossible for me say because I've never gone that in depth with these cars. There's just too much with not enough time. But everything is all together in Topeka, KS. Price is negiotable, just can't keep it.

Comment

Bump for parts?

Comment

Gawd, if only you were closer, man.

Comment

Buump

Comment

Working...
            X