1991 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318is

Car was in a side swipe accident and the front driver side fender, and left side of the bumper were damaged about a year ago. Frame is still straight for the most part. The car has a slight overheating problem and leaks coolant. The reservoir seal's gone bad and replacing this would probably fix it.
    I drive it to sf about twice a week and it isn't a problem as long as I top off the coolant.

The tires are about a year old. It's going to need new breaks.

One extra is that the has a cop set up from http://www.hqautosport.com/products1.html, which is only about a year old.

Car is located in CA on the peninsula. Email jrpedroramos@gmail.com
    Price is set at $1500. Price is kind of firm since I can get $1000 from the Bay Area car retirement program.

Glws!
    Last edited by ManSalad; 10-09-2015, 05:23 PM.
    Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Sorry to see a 318is in this state...would you consider parting it out at all? Glws
      sigpic

Comment

I wish I was back in Cali to pick this car up right now, if it's still available Feb time frame I'll definitely be interested. Sorry not trying to waste your time either, but is there any other info? Like compression numbers or what is bent?
        The fun never ends :-?

89 318iS
        R.I.P 89 325i coupe
        89 335iC

Comment

Any pics of the interior? Can you clarify your phrase, "The frame is straight for the most part..."? Is it bent or not?

Comment

Pm'ed

Comment

Working...
            X