1990 BMW 325i Convertible - Charlotte NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 BMW 325i Convertible - Charlotte NC

Located in Charlotte, NC. Asking $3500 but will take $3000 OBO for RV3 folks.

Car is in great shape less a couple things and the typical items for a 26 year old car.

Odometer does not work and I know for a fact it only has no more than 5k miles in addition to the 103k+ miles on it (it broke while I was driving it).

Couple things I know need done, top has a few holes (probably needs a new one), lollipops, guibo. I am sure there is more as I have not gone thru everything but I think you get the idea.

No rust. Again NO rust. All original. Paint looks like the typical e30 where the clear looks like it is at the beginnings of failure but shines nice. AC works... has after market radio but I do have the original.

Not sure if or when the timing belt was replaced, not as long as I have known the car.

Rack and tie-rod ends were just replace - less than 100 miles.

Interior leather has the typical wear on the drivers bolster. Also the stitching on the rear seat has pulled lose (I am sure can be fixed). I did tape it to prevent it from further damage hence the tape marks in the one pic.

If I had to rate the car
    Interior- 6/10 (with a little time/effort could easily be a 8/10
    Exterior - 7/10 (9/10 if you don't count the paint)
    Mechanical - 7/10 (everything works it just needs a little tlc to get it to a 9/10)

I've tried to convey what I know but ask with any questions. Also let me know if you want additional pics.

Prefer pick up only or will work with your shipping company once you have made arrangements. Price does not include delivery.

Here is the CL add. http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5423962464.html
    Attached Files

That can't be a '90 if it has the metal bumpers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So couple things, I am pretty new to the e30 world. This is just my second one. Not that Google is everything but when you search a 90 there are both bumper styles. This car DOES NOT have any modifications and if they are someone was a magician.

Could it depend on the production time? I also pull the VIN on RealOEM and comes back accurate. Production month of 04/1990.

Comment

Originally posted by JAYdoubleYOU View Post
        That can't be a '90 if it has the metal bumpers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It most certainly can be a '90. 'Verts didn't change bumpers until 1991.

Comment

Exactly ^

Comment

I have much to learn. Much love to the bimmer gurus and glws!

Comment

^ we all will be willing to school you ......just take your time and listen carefully. Welcome!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                It most certainly can be a '90. 'Verts didn't change bumpers until 1991.
                10/90 build I believe to be exact.

Comment

but airbag suspension on it and ask 10k :-D
                  Build Threads:
                  Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Julien - sounds like you need to buy it and put a new suspension on it then :)

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                    but airbag suspension on it and ask 10k :-D

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                      ^ we all will be willing to school you ......just take your time and listen carefully. Welcome!

Thanks brother

Comment

Working...
                      X