FS: 1986 325 - $1200 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1986 325 - $1200 obo

I picked this little gem up a few months ago looking for an E30 project on the side. It's white w/ a manual tranny, est. 250,000 miles (odometer broken when I got it). Engine runs great and transmission shifts smoothly. Some interior was stripped out to convert to a track car. It still has two stock seats w/ seat belts, and door panels. Carpet is completely gone, as well as headliner. Third brake light is still there, as well as the check panel. Glovebox went missing in the gutting process.

I went through and fixed the following:

1. flex-disc
    2. front driver side hub assembly
    3. center driveshaft support bearing
    4. windows now work fine
    5. removed major rust
    6. front sway bar brackets
    7. new battery
    8. rear passenger tail lense

There are still areas where there is some rust, and some areas where rust was cut away and metal needs to be put in. Paint looks great form 10+ feet. Chrome on bumbers and around windows was blacked out and looks great with the white. I have aquired E28 535i, and it's taking up my time, so the 325 has to go. It is a great candidate for a track car, or for a comfortable daily driver. Right now it could go either way. Pics coming soon. Located in Westfield, IN. Willing to work with shipping company.

adam11@insightbb.com
    or PM me.

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

why is there a small pond in the footwells?

Unlimited Slip Diff's FTW!
      1972 240z Drift,Scca BSP, Scca ITS Car.

Comment

You mean the sound deadening?

Comment

Working...
        X