Clear All

1991 BMW 325i Sedan - No Longer Available

1991 BMW 325i Sedan

For sale is my,

Year: 1991
    Make: BMW 325i Sedan
    Color: BMW-kaschmirbeige-metallic
    Miles: 202,000

I am the second owner of this vehicle. The first owner, who lives in Canada, and thus this is a Canadian spec e30, sold it two years ago to a man in Bellingham who sat on it for some months before deciding to sell it to me.

Before it was sold by the original owner he meticulously maintained the drivetrain, both suspension and engine. Recent paperwork kept by the owner includes receipts and lists of a wide range of parts and services. A full service was done in 2004 and 2009. In between those years, previous, and afterwards other parts were replaced here and there. The car had a tattered drivers seat when I purchased it. The front seats have been replaced with restored leather sport seats. The back seat has been replaced with a leather seat, with headrests and ski pass-through, in good original condition. I installed: tan OEM e46 cabrio floor mats, a short throw shifter, clutch-stop, and H&R sport springs, all provided through Bavauto Parts.

This car is a great example of a well-kept e30. I am parting with it because it is my second vehicle and I am moving so I can no longer have two rigs. I hope to see this vehicle go to an owner who will appreciate the great e30 it is.

The two issues right now with the car is that the heater blower went out (easy 30 minute job to replace, just have not had the time), and the factory radio has begun to have volume adjustment issues.

Please only email with serious inquires, this is a nice car, and I know the value these cars hold when well maintained. Price is $7,000. If you want to make a reasonable offer please give an explanation to why it is reasonable. I have for the car: locking thule roof racks, two locking thule bicycle racks, a set of OEM BMW rubber mudflaps, a leather hood bra, four studded snow-tires on OEM basketweaves, and a car cover.

List Date: 7/22/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1991 BMW 325i Sedan
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by Link; 08-14-2016, 09:39 PM.
    View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

This color is not the traditional USDM 'Bronzit'.

PM for any details you want that I have not specified.

Thank you.

Comment

Love me some kaschmirbeige - GLWS
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Bump, looking to move this car by end of September. Make a reasonable offer. Price lowered to $6,600 on CL. R3V can get a better price.

Comment

Working...
        X