Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to buy your e36 M3/4/5 = e36 m3 sedan - No Longer Available

Looking to buy your e36 M3/4/5 = e36 m3 sedan

I know it is e30 forum but you know.....
    Looking to buy your M3/4/5 = sedan M3 manual

Looking for e36 M3 sedan with manual transmission. Had 2 of these so more or less I know what I want as my daily driver.

The successful candidate will posses the following features: NO RUST, again no rust. The rest doesn't really matter. It will be nearly stock to be a daily, but I cannot care less how loaded and what features it has. The folded rear seats would be a plus, as one of mine had it and the other didn't. Upgraded stereo to work with the iphone preferred.
    Good paint, not new or museum quality but not sunburned or of 3 shades of the same color. Black most preferable and will command a premium. Arctic silver in unacceptable.
    The interior will be in very good condition. Black will again command a premium.
    Prefer the stock-ish possible, especially the struts and springs. Coilovers will likely make me uncontrollably pulling the cash out!

Yeah, yeah, I am a picky butt with strange tastes, so sell me the right car and I will go away, and no one gets hurt. :D

I am in New Jersey and have cash for right car, but anything over $8K should not bother unless I go mad over the look and condition of it. I can arrange shipping if right car come up.

s6mike att yahoo com

List Date: 9/15/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Looking to buy your e36 M3/4/5 = e36 m3 sedan
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

I have a black on black M3/4 but it's an auto. Everything's stock except for the head unit. Fits your description perfectly other than no 5 speed. Pm me if interested. Well maintained!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Thank you for the offer, but auto will not make it this time.

Comment

I have just about what you're looking for.

Its a 98 M3/4/5. CosmoSchwarz. Slight sun fade on the roof, but it could come out if a professional detailed the car.

The interior is dove grey, and its in great shape, except for a small crack in drivers seat butt area and the drivers door card.

I am thinking of selling, and it will be for sale for less than 8k.

PM me if you're interested.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

^Pmd you^

Comment

Working...
          X