Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SoCal: 1987 BMW 325ic 5 speed- Black on Cardinal Red interior. New upholstery and tons of maintenance - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal: 1987 BMW 325ic 5 speed- Black on Cardinal Red interior. New upholstery and tons of maintenance - No Longer Available

SoCal: 1987 BMW 325ic 5 speed- Black on Cardinal Red interior. New upholstery and tons of maintenance

1987 BMW 325ic
    5 speed
    215k (odo still works)
    clean title

Currently using this as my commuter - 65 miles a day - but want something bigger (open to trades).
    My girlfriend owned this car for 6 years, had it maintained by an indy shop. She leased a new car and doesnt use this, so i have been. Tons of money dumped into it:

- New top
    -New Cardinal Red upholstery
    - Timing belt done at 199,xxx
    - New cooling system- radiator, waterpump, t-stat, hoses, everything!
    - Door locks and handles
    - 4 matching tires on BBS
    - Brakes all the way aroung
    - Cats and o2 sensors
    - Window regulators
    - Clutch at 150
    - Much more

Run down:
    Its a great car but, of course, is far from perfect. All lights, windows and locks work as they should. The body is arrow-straight with no rust but the paint is tired with some clear coat peeling. Wheel vibrates at speed (currently commute 65 miles a day with no issue, haven't had a chance to inspect). AC is currently inopp but has 4 working windows and a top that goes down, so forget it!

$3500 open to trades for a larger sedan, SUV or motorcycle! Willing to ship, have shipped many vehicles before.
    Call or text me 516 859 6999

List Date: 9/21/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SoCal: 1987 BMW 325ic 5 speed- Black on Cardinal Red interior. New upholstery and tons of maintenance
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by tuddy; 09-22-2016, 08:14 AM.
Working...
X