No announcement yet.

1990 325i 45,000 Original Miles One Owner, Garage Kept! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i 45,000 Original Miles One Owner, Garage Kept! - No Longer Available

1990 325i 45,000 Original Miles One Owner, Garage Kept!

This is a one owner 1990 325i with 45,000 miles on it. Garage Kept.

Just had my mechanic go over the whole car. List of things done. All OEM Parts.

Reason for the head job on this car with 40k is because the timing belt had went. old lady owned it she brought it to an uneducated mechanic in these cars and the rest was history. Luckily the bottom end was untouched.

Brand new cylinder head.
    Machine work.
    Intake valves.
    Exhaust valves.
    Intake valve guides.
    Exhaust valve guides.
    Valve seals.
    Band new rockers.
    Polished rocker shafts.
    New rocker shaft plugs.
    New head gasket head bolts.
    Valve cover gasket intake and exhaust gaskets.
    Coolant housing gaskets (all new top end gaskets pretty much).
    Spark plugs, Coolant, Oil, Filter, Timing belt, Tensioner, Cleaning out the intake manifold, All the greasy parts etc, labor on re assembly and any other parts in missing which I'm sure I am.

This car runs & drives immaculate. 45,536 on the ODO. Car is a pleasure to drive you will not fine one this clean with such low miles. Interior spot on id say is 10/10 considering its 26 years old. The car engine bay is perfect all the rubber and seals, fire wall has all clips still & even the fuse box clip isn't broken. This is a true enthusiast car. Someone will greatly appreciate the gem this thing is. It is Auto do have the option to swap if you would like but cars all matching numbers. Body pretty good besides dent on driver side fender. It's the original fender tho with the tag so car is full matching numbers car.

Text for quicker response. 631-905-8958

List Date: 10/22/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1990 325i 45,000 Original Miles One Owner, Garage Kept!
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Wow, this car was locked in a time capsule! GLWS!

Comment

I would try and fix that dent before you sell it. Looks very clean besides that. Glws

Comment

is your personal name on the title ?
        if so would that not make it a two owner car ?

if not is it legal in your state to sell a car without your name on the title ?
        in OH it is illegal.

Comment

Damn. This would demand more if it were a 5 speed.

But beautiful regardless.

GLWS.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by huligan View Post
            is your personal name on the title ?
            if so would that not make it a two owner car ?

if not is it legal in your state to sell a car without your name on the title ?
            in OH it is illegal.
            Are you the cops? Whose to say he isn't selling it for the old lady or her estate. Doesn't add to this thread in the least.

Comment

Working...
            X