Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'91 E30 4 Door M3 s50 Conversion PROJECT with 5 lug swap and wheels $4000 - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'91 E30 4 Door M3 s50 Conversion PROJECT with 5 lug swap and wheels $4000 - No Longer Available

'91 E30 4 Door M3 s50 Conversion PROJECT with 5 lug swap and wheels $4000

Up for sale is my 1991 318i, a mostly complete M3 s50 conversion parts pile, and a s50 motor + zf trans. Take it all for $4000. It's got a clean title and is worth so much more than that.

You'll notice how neat and orderly the trunk is, I just finished routing the wires for the new stereo, speakers, lukebox sub and crossovers I installed, which are custom built and community recognized as the best sounding/looking sub option for the e30. The car sounds amazing... The speakers, that is, not the engine. See, the engine doesn't sound at all anymore. Take a guess why... aaaand you're probably right. Yes, "I" did bottom it out, and now oil spills out the cracked m42's oil pan faster than I can pour it in.

Not to fear, I have a new motor already purchased and ready for you to start rebuilding when you buy. I was getting ready to swap in a 1995 M3 motor, which is OBD1, so you know, easier to work on, tons of research available on how super easy a bolt on motor swap it is, etc... It's in my garage on a stand, it ran strong, but still, always rebuild it while it's out. It has about 75k miles.

How do you like those rims? Anyways, I bought a 5 lug swap kit last week too, to handle the extra torque of the m3 motor... I'm including that as well. I bought it because "I" curb rashed the shit out of 2 of those pretty ones there a few weeks ago and I had to throw on spares. So it's got four 14in spares, and four 5 lug 15in wheels with two good rubbers, and all the relevant brake/suspension stuff for the 5lug conversion. Lucky you!

I mean, it's a project car. It doesn't run (put a new oil pan on it and it will be fine... probably), it was also my daily driver last week, and now I need something else. I'm buying a bike instead to go tour the nation on and I gotta get rid of all my projects and make some money to fund my trip.

I would consider trades for a roadtrip ready (reliable) van, or a roadtrip ready (reliable) dual sport bike.

$4000

I have all the old documentation from when I bought it and if you're really serious I can go dig it out, but this is what's important.

It comes with:
    upgraded suspension,
    4 spares,
    all new rubber motor/subframe/etc mounts (in the pile),
    M3 shifter (slightly shorter, installed)
    All relevant parts off 1995 donor M3
    Stainless ebay Down pipes to clear the new motor
    And a bunch of other stuff.
    Etc...

$4000

Needs:
    labor. you gotta do the swap still.
    the driveshaft will need to be cut
    AC condenser lines will need to be custom fit
    break booster needs to be modified to fit
    other basic stuff. If you're buying this swap, you've probably done your research. You'll make your own list, and you can feel free to ask me any questions.

List Date: 3/11/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: '91 E30 4 Door M3 s50 Conversion PROJECT with 5 lug swap and wheels $4000
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

anyone?

Comment

what rims are those in the wet wet picture?
      Lieben Sie Schlangen ?

Comment

They are Mim 1900 rims. I have all 4, but two of them are dinged up pretty bad. My wife was texting or something, who knows, and she hit the center divider at about 40 mph. The tires got ruined and the rims are dented pretty bad, and I haven't been able to find anything else affected. You're welcome to them if you want.

Comment

Working...
        X