• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 325 Midwest

Looking to buy late model e30 325, my price range is currently under 6000
    any help is much appreciated

PM sent

Comment

I have 3 project 325 ix cars in north central missouri not too far from you in cedar rapids iowa.

i sent a PM with a phone number or respond in forum, great deal for the right person who has the space for 3 cars, tons of really good parts, ix wheels, lower trim, recaro seats, 2 manual transmissions/pedal sets, 2 working transfer cases, etc.

I was working on getting them sorted and life changing move required the need to find them a new home. I had flirted with the idea of selling to a guy on this forum who I knew was going to part them out, that was his business. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Need to move them, let me know.

Comment

To Skids

Im located in Nebraska, currently looking for an e30. Just signed up finally on here PM some more info please.

Comment

Tom I have 3 ix cars located in northern central missouri that are currently in storage. It was my long term plan to restore my 89 auto sedan to a reliable daily driver. I added a 91 coupe that had been wrecked hard in front for the manual transmission and pedal assembly.

Shortly after i bought the 91 parts car an 88 coupe came up for sale in my area, bought it from this forum. Its a manual and it has many needs (money pit) but also some really good parts, the 88's came decked recaro seats map lights in mirror etc. It would make a great rally car.

Currently none of them run. The auto trans in 89 is bad and that car was completely disassembled for transmission conversion when we had to move to Nevada from Missouri. My daughter was accepted to Davidson Academy at UNR at 12 years old, parent has to accompany for a kid that age. The cost of moving and Reno NV high cost of living (3 times rent or house prices in midwest) has put a serious damper on my ability to restore my cars. If I had room I would keep them, and I currently have affordable storage in midwest but would like to sell.

Comment

Since Mike is not responding to either PM's or posts in thread I am hijacking!

Comment

Working...
            X