No announcement yet.

FS: 1988 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head stud delete. It's so hot right now.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Respectfully the interior is worn out what is that BMW roundel hiding, Dash is cracked Miss mismatched interior pieces, the paint is two tone, incorrect Wheels, you have a $4,500 car at best

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Current Cars:
      2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
      2017 FERRARI 488GTB
      2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
      1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
      1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
      1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
      1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
      2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
      CLEAN E30'S
      S54 DRIVETRAIN
      E30 DASH
      E30 PARTS

Comment

Lol 10000. People just throw thousand dollar price tags and “mint condition” labels on everything

Comment

[QUOTE=0-60 freak;4866414]Respectfully the interior is worn out what is that BMW roundel hiding, Dash is cracked Miss mismatched interior pieces, the paint is two tone, incorrect Wheels, you have a $4,500 car at best

I have seen this car personally and I'm friends with the owner all though it is not a 10g car its very straight and is his current DD. Maybe not 10g but 5 spds beat to shit go for 4g these days.

Comment

[QUOTE=The30man;4866477]
            Originally posted by 0-60 freak View Post
            Respectfully the interior is worn out what is that BMW roundel hiding, Dash is cracked Miss mismatched interior pieces, the paint is two tone, incorrect Wheels, you have a $4,500 car at best

I have seen this car personally and I'm friends with the owner all though it is not a 10g car its very straight and is his current DD. Maybe not 10g but 5 spds beat to shit go for 4g these days.
            :popcorn:
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Oh my.

I never knew that it was totally OK for head gasket replacement to be a once a year thing! Shit, my truck is 17 years overdue!

The car is pretty clean (given the limited, low quality pictures you posted), but Julien and 0-60 freak hit the nail on the head. It needs serious maintenance right off the bat.

Blah.

P.S. I bought a "beat to shit" 5 speed for 300 (three hundred) dollars in 2017.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

looks like my car is worth like 20k based on this.
                1989 JDM-Tech 2
                2010 335 D for daily

Comment

Hmmmm stock engine or a swapped car for the same price. Decisions decisions

Comment

Bro, you're fucked.... r3v fucked.

anyways... does the car come with tan seats or black?
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                      Oh my.

I never knew that it was totally OK for head gasket replacement to be a once a year thing! Shit, my truck is 17 years overdue!

The car is pretty clean (given the limited, low quality pictures you posted), but Julien and 0-60 freak hit the nail on the head. It needs serious maintenance right off the bat.

Blah.

P.S. I bought a "beat to shit" 5 speed for 300 (three hundred) dollars in 2017.

I bought my "beat to shit" E30 for $800.00 US Currency. Had sat for a few years on an independent BMW auto shop in southern Indiana. Slapped a few new belts, a new gas tank, & fuel filter and it's been running ever since. Car was purchased roughly 10years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X