Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 BMW F82 ///M4 never smoked in, rained on once, 7432 miles, Columbus, OH 43085

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 BMW F82 ///M4 never smoked in, rained on once, 7432 miles, Columbus, OH 43085

alpine white 2015 BMW F82 ///M4 with 7004 miles.
    clean and clear title with my name on it.
    clean autocheck in hand.
    If you come to inspect I will hand you a DeFelsko PosiTest DFT-C paint thickness gauge to verify all panels are original paint.

custome spec'ed and ordered from Germany with the following options :
    - Sonoma Beige Extended Leather $950
    - M Double Clutch transmission $2900
    - 19" Wheel 437 M $1200
    in total $71200

second owner since 4751 miles - bought the car from a friend of mine who is 86 years old,
    former Lieutenant in the Marine Corps and thoracic vascular surgeon for decades after that - he bought a 997 again.
    I flew out and drove the car home the same day from KC - of course it rained the whole day
    and I can no longer say that the car has never seen rain. it saw plenty that one single day.
    But since then it sits in the garage and was used for a few occasional rides when the weather was nice.
    the wheels had some minor imperfections so all wheels were just spot polished and re-sealed by Bryce himself at wheelmedic.
    my friend also managed to scrape the bumpers on some parking lot concrete blocks. the front and rear bumper were repainted.
    pics of before and after are available to prove they were repainted due to parking lot scrapes, not accidents.

the average speed the vehicle was driven in the first 4751 miles was 19.4 mph - not lying.
    you can check the average I have racked up since then as well.
    it is pitiful.
    also the navigation was used only once for the drive home as well.
    M track button has never been used.
    DSC has never been turned off.
    no shenanigans ever.
    mature adult militant non smoker owner.

any questions feel free to ask.

asking $58k obo.
    adult and mature buyers with cash in hand preferred.

I am not very good with the pics - so here is what I have, I tried to be honest and depict any and all flaws as good as I can :

Working...
X