Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1987 325is Coupe Project/Parts Car - Virginia

*** NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

For sale is my 1987 325is 2-door in Alpine White. The car was acquired by me in March from a neglectful seller in a bind. I had planned on undertaking the restoration alongside my friend (who would have been co-owner); however I think the level of rust she has on the body is beyond my level of skill / bank account / desire to deal with it. Long story short, I want to see her get another life or live on as parts for someone's project.

I'll list as much as I know about the vehicle:

Mileage: 252K Mi (dead dash)

The Good:
    - Motor runs, fairly well (had been sitting 2+ years before I took over); will require the usual tune-up / maintenance jobs
    - Manual transmission shifts well
    - 3.73 LSD

The Bad:
    - Surface and deep rust in the usual places
    - Needs tires (wheels), brakes, suspension
    - Paint is 5/10 (maybe)
    - Interior is junk however I have several spare parts to help this
    - Central Locking doesn't work
    - Pass window off track
    - Odom dead at 252K MI, no idea how much it has been driven since
    - Dead speedo
    - Those wheels

Here's an album, I can share more detailed pics upon request with interested parties:
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like jvijand.

*** NO LONGER AVAILABLE ***
    Last edited by BimrFett; 08-30-2017, 02:46 PM. Reason: Price / Details

Hump Day Bump

Comment

Friday and price drop bump.

Comment

Bump for another price drop.

Comment

Bump / Price drop

Comment

Bump. Highly considering just parting the car out. PM me any feelers for parts please.

Comment

If you part, I'd be interested in the engine wiring harness if you're running a gray label 173 motronic. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by FrictionTape View Post
                If you part, I'd be interested in the engine wiring harness if you're running a gray label 173 motronic. Thanks!
                I will give it a look (likely Friday) and get back to you; I am in the early stages of moving towards parting her out.

Comment

Working...
                X