Turbo M50 BMW e30 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turbo M50 BMW e30 Coupe

For sale is a well sorted turbo M50 1987 BMW 325is, that was built to be a drivers car. True to its purpose, it is not slammed, stanced, or covered in stickers. There is zero rubbing, scraping or dragging in any way shape or form. Every consumable in the drivetrain from the control arm bushings to the guibo have either been replaced or upgraded. The exterior is in great condition (rare for these cars, and the interior is in near perfect condition with a crackless dashboard and multiple digital readouts for the standalone ECU. The rear valance was properly swapped to the late model e30 to better balance out the look of the car. The car has lived its entire life on the west coast and it has zero rust issues. There are a few custom components that were professionally fabricated for this car, such as powered rear window openers and a removable hydraulic handbrake (car has never been drifted). Anyways on with the stats.

Engine
    Garrett GT3076R bought new
    Tial 44mm wastegate
    Tial BOV
    Goodntight exhaust manifold 18-8 SS
    VEMS stand alone ecu w/boost controller, egt, and wideband controller
    VEMS LCD module
    VEMS round display
    60lb Siemens injectors
    Rebuilt Vanos
    S52 Camshafts
    ARP head studs
    0.120" Cometic Head Gasket
    Bosch 044 fuel pump
    Mandrel bent 3" exhaust with 18" resonator and Flomaster Super 44 muffler, v-bands everywhere
    Mishimoto aluminum radiator with 16" pusher fan
    Custom aluminum catch can for crankcase breather
    SPEC stage 3 clutch

Suspension/Drivetrain
    Five lug swap (e36 M3 front control arms and brakes, with Z3 rear trailing arms)
    Recently refreshed ZF 5spd transmission with M3 driveshaft
    Staggered M Contours
    Ground control coilovers 500f/700r (almost brand new, maybe 100 miles on them)
    Bilstein HD shocks
    Ireland Engineering front adjustable camber plates
    Ireland Engineering rear adjustable camber kit
    Ireland Engineering front and rear adjustable sway bars
    New front ball joints (less than 100 miles on them)
    Polyurethane mounts everywhere (rear subframe, front subframe, diff, transmission, m3 offset control arm bushings, rear trailing arms)
    2.96 lsd differential (perfect size with the turbo)
    Z3 steering rack

Body and others
    Late model rear valence swap
    Custom power rear windows
    Custom hidden hydraulic handbrake
    Focal component speakers
    Euro Grill
    Smiley headlamps

Spares
    M54 short block for stroker build

I daily drive it at 15psi and I have a big fuel map for 22psi that I've used sparingly. Never tracked or abused, just daily driven on the nice days. It pulls great with plenty of room to grow if you get the need for more power. Please only serious inquiries. 13,000 obo
    Last edited by kloucks; 10-28-2017, 08:27 PM. Reason: price drop!
    sigpic

Rear windows are pretty cool. I like how the license plate mount on the bumper has been made to be extra airflow areas. Is that a custom bezel?

GLWS nice daily sleeper.
    West German BMWs, they just don't make the same as they did before the wall fell.
    ^Case in point: Auto-Repair Technology. Everytime my car isn't starting or acting up I let it sit, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for days. But it eventually fixes itself.

Comment

It is a custom bezel that I designed to keep the gauges in the most optimal location for viewing and still out of the way. Thanks for the compliments!
      sigpic

Comment

Good looking car. Good color combo / graphic. Sits just right as well.

Comment

Bump?
          sigpic

Comment

What a beautiful car. This is the type of build quality I'd be looking for if i weren't building my own. GLWS

Comment

Thanks for the compliments! Here is a daily driving video I took at the request of a potential buyer. I might take another one later, seems like mounting the camera to the window exaggerated the road noise significantly.

sigpic

Comment

Compression tested this evening: 198, 200, 200, 210, 209, 206 psi. Bump!
                sigpic

Comment

Price drop Bump! also removed the huuuuuge images and back to a google drive link.
                  sigpic

Comment

Any exterior exhaust clips? Very clean car!!

Comment

Bitchin car. Sad to see you sell it, Kyle. GLWS
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

That's a lot of car for the money. GLWS
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Price drop Bump!
                          sigpic

Comment

Welp it Sold
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X