Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Two Coupes for the price of (less than) one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Two Coupes for the price of (less than) one!

I have two E30 Coupes for sale. I would like to make a package deal to have both go to some lucky buyer.

First is a 1989 325ix, coupe, white, automatic, good interior, ok exterior, some rust on drivers side front fender. BBS's, crack free dash, cloth interior, complete car. Ran when parked. However pulled a crack positioning sensor from it for another car (in a pitch). Been sitting for a couple years. Previous owner mentioned brake lines probably needing replacement.

Second is a 1986 328ES, coupe, red, manual, solid body, missing seats, missing front bumper and associated components. Doesn't run.

The plan was to mix and match to build one car. Use the ES chassis, good parts from the 325IX, and a S54/E36 powertrain. Life changed and seems a waste to have them both sitting.

Both are covered with covers and tarps, packaged up nice to keep them in good condition. Both don't run currently, so both would have to be trailered out. Again looking to make a package deal.

$2500 takes both.

Best way to reach me is email: gorhamjb AT gmail

You need to post pics brah
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Post some pictures as well.
      Last edited by sreid; 04-06-2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Poughkeepsie huh? Right down the road from me, I am in Ulster Park. Post some pics. I may be into parts if you end up parting either of them, I can also go check out the cars if anyone on here wanted another opinion.

Comment

Pictures of the IX taken yesterday.
          Attached Files

Comment

More pictures of IX interior, under hood, and in trunk.
            Attached Files

Comment

Random pictures of IX mileage, battery tray, and full tool kit.

Previous owner was a classic car guy and maintained it well. It was his daughters car. Interior is in good condition, just needs a good clean (vacuum and wipe down). Couple spots of rust on driver's side fender and bottom of driver's door.
              Attached Files

Comment

Couple pictures of the ES. Seats are in good condition, but not included (available separately).

Pictures were taken before it was packaged up to store. After taking these pictures cleaned out the interior significantly. I was trying to save this car to use as a chassis for a build, so some effort went into ensuring it stayed as nice as possible until then.
                Attached Files

Comment

Still Available! Price drop to $1999 for both.

Comment

Working...
                  X