Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1987 325is (NH)

Hello all,

I am looking to sell my 1987 BMW 325is. I bought this car in October 2014 and spent that winter working on it, planning on turning it into a track car. I met a girl, and over the next year and a half we moved across the country twice and wound up engaged and living in Virginia now. My plan has been to bring the car down to Virginia and finish the track car build, but for now I need to free up the capital to put towards a wedding and house down payment.

The car is currently being stored in the garage at my parent's house in the Seacoast area of New Hampshire. My mom and/or brother will be available to facilitate inspections and purchasing, etc., or I will be in town around the 4th of July time frame as well. My daily driver lease is also ending soon, so I would entertain trade offers to replace my daily driver, manual transmission preferred.

Most photos are from the previous owner, as I'm not much of a photo guy, and most of the time I've owned it it has been in the garage being worked on. The pictures show the old wheel/tire set up that has been changed out.

OK, now about the car:

Car: Red 1987 BMW 325is
    Mileage: ~155k
    Asking price: $5,000

Engine:
    • M20B25
    • ProTuning Lab headers
    • 2.5" stainless exhaust
    • M50 injectors
    • K&N filter
    • performance chip

Transmission:
    • 5-speed Getrag 260
    • SPEC Stage II clutch kit
    • UUC solid poly transmission mounts
    • new master and slave cylinders
    • New guibo and center support bearing
    • 3.91 LSD

Suspension:
    • Vogtland coil springs
    • KYB struts
    • new sway bar bushings
    • I also have a brand new, in box set of Bilstein Sport struts and strut mounts, with H&R race springs that will come with the car

Brakes, Wheels, Tires:
    • Kosei K1 Wheels (15x7)
    • Dunlop Direzza tires (205/55/r15)
    • Wheel stud conversion
    • Remanufactured brake calipers and stainless steel brake lines
    • New OEM rotors
    • Stoptech Street Performance pads

Interior:
    Non-sport interior. Front seats are in great shape, rear seats are in good shape. A few carpet stains, small tear in rear seat cushion and headliner of sunroof. Overall good condition.

Recent Maintenance:
    New water pump, head gasket, rear main seal, valve cover gasket, exhaust gaskets, alternator belt, power steering belt, oil change.

The bad:
    Small rust patch in the rocker panel (shown in pictures)
    Odometer doesn't work
    Front fenders were rolled by previous owner, but he did a pretty good job at it actually

Edit: link to photo album below, and a few photos attached also. Not entirely sure how to get the photos to post into the actual post, I will work on that. Thanks!
    https://imgur.com/a/nXvRp1l

Last edited by shuananigans; 05-09-2018, 12:14 PM. Reason: Added link to photo album

I don't see any links to photos. Are you sure you uploaded some?
    1990 Brilliantrot 325i Coupe AKA Whitney - sold :(
    1991 Brilliantrot 318is Coupe

Comment

Added pictures!

Thanks for pointing out that they didn't show up, I apparently didn't copy the proper share code from imgur. They should be visible to you all now.

Comment

Working...
      X