1990 BMW 325i Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 BMW 325i Coupe

Up for sale is my 1990 BMW 325i Coupe. The car is in pretty great shape overall and has never been modified in its life. It has 180,199 miles on it as I type this out (working ODO). However, I do still take it out every once in a while so that number will climb very slowly. It has had a lot of recent work done on it and it drives like a champ. The car was bought new in Colorado and has lived a majority of its life here. I have service records going back to the early 90's detailing a lot of the work that has been done on the car and also verifying mileage. Overall, it is a very well sorted driver and it pains me to see it go. I am located in Denver, Colorado and price wise I am looking for $5,900. Below are more details along with recent work done:

The Good Stuff:

The car drives awesome and pulls hard through all of the gears. It has never been in an accident and mechanically it is very sound. It had a nice repaint a couple of years ago that has held up well. It was trailered out to Grand Junction to have the work done. The interior is in fantastic shape and is almost all original. I recently bought new OEM black mats for it which fit great. The carpet underneath is in good shape. It does have an aftermarket radio with bluetooth, but everything else is original and works as it should. As for the seats, they have no cracks or tears and have held up extremely well through the years. The sunroof does not leak and the headliner has no stains. It does have a 3.73 LSD and the car does not leak any fluids.

Recent Work

<500 Miles:

- Timing Belt
    - Water Pump and Gasket
    - Timing Belt Tensioner Roller
    - Thermostat and O-ring (80C)
    - Tensioner Spring and Securing Bolt
    - Front Camshaft Seal
    - Radiator Drain Plug
    - Timing Cover Clip
    - New BMW Coolant
    - Drive Belt, AC Belt, Accessory Belt
    - Rear Pinion Seal
    - LSD Fluid
    - Spark plugs
    - Distributor Cap
    - Ignition Rotor
    - Turner Motorsport High Performance Ignition Wires
    - Valve Cover Gaskets
    - All 4 Rocker Arm Shaft Plugs
    - New Oil Change (20W50)
    - Valve Adjustment
    - Four New Shocks
    - Oil Pan Gasket
    - All Four Rotors and Pads
    - Four new Continental Tires with Warranty from Discount Tire (Style 10 Wheels)

164k Miles:
    - Throttle Body Replaced
    - New Front Control Arms and Bushings
    - Strut Mounts

The Meh:

The dash is cracked as seen in the pictures. I wanted to replace it eventually but have not done it yet. The drivers seat is slightly twisted and the right window switch sometimes chooses not to work. The front valance has a dent in it and it does not have the lower lip. I have new OEM clips for it but have not purchased the lip. The car does have a couple dings from hail but you have to catch it in the right light to see it. Rust wise, there is a small bit of surface rust behind the front tires at the jack points and then a bit on the exhaust. It did just pass smog with flying colors though. Other than that, the entire car is rust free. The AC system works and blew cold when I bought it, however, in the heat this summer it does not blow very cold. Last thing is the brake lining sensor light on the dash, one of the sensors needs to be replaced.

Overall, it is a nice car. I have some other odds and ends that will go with it including some nice Ellipsoid headlights with pigtails. Best way to reach me is via text or call at 916-412-7604. I am more than happy to talk about the car over the phone. If you have any questions, please reach out because I am sure I am missing something.

Last edited by sactown30; 08-03-2018, 08:30 AM.

Price drop to $7,100 OBO

Comment

Bumping this up, dropping the price to $6,700. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X