'86 325es Alpine white, clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'86 325es Alpine white, clean

Hey R3v, I decided not to be lazy and copy and paste my ad now. The car was first purchased and owned by a woman in Kansas City that traded it into a lot some years ago. The car was run through Manheim auction and made its way up to Omaha from there where my dad's friend bought it at a local lot that got it from the auction. My mom wanted the car for my dad originally and then he got a jetta, then I was passed the bimmer. It has been in our family for over a year now. My dad is an experienced mechanic that has worked on everything from Audi to Lexus to Mercedes and Jaguar and has taken good care of all of his cars. The reason I am selling the car is because my parents decided that the bimmer wouldn't be best for me and want me in a FWD with airbags for insurance costs to be low.

Work that has been done:
    - B & M Shifter
    - Spark Plug Wires
    - Spark Plugs
    - Oil Change every 3k
    - Painted Grills
    - Cleaned Engine Bay
    - New Ball Joints
    - New CAB's

Pictures:

^ I kinda fell taking this one

Best ways to contact me are AIM: Mike McCoolidge, or E-Mail: mmccoolidge@gmail.com
    Also, you can call at: 402-517-2496

For starters lets make it $2300, make me an offer. I am serious about selling this.
    Price is now $1800 car needs to go!
    Last edited by McCoolidge; 12-09-2006, 10:17 AM. Reason: New Price

Bump, I didnt learn stick on this car, the clutch is still good. All transactions will be handled by the rents, I just have to sell it.

Comment

Honestly don't be lazy copy your ad and place it properly here.

Comment

Is the coupon included!?
        Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Yes, actually. Its a little tattered but I think it could last.

Comment

A little more info would be good-

How many miles?
            AC operate?
            A few more pics of the interior would be nice.
            Have any records besides what you've done?

-Addis

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
            On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
            BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

The car has almost complete records from the PO, it has about 197,000 on it and the odometer still runs like new. The AC converted over real well and has almost the same high/low pressures as the R12 system. Blow nice and cold. I also forgot that we put on a new OEM muffler and flex tube from the cat-back.

Comment

To The Top! Pictures of interior and service records have been added.

Comment

Bump, can provide more pics if needed!

Comment

Sunday bump!

Comment

Not trying to hurt your thread just interested in why it doesn't have a front ES valance on it? Anyways it looks to be clean and in pretty good shap GL with the sale.

Comment

Well, sometime back in the day, the car was relieved of its left front door and fender. If you remove the interior trim panel on the driver's side, it used to be a calypso door that was painted. The fornt fender is as well. I have had the car into an alignment shop, and it was kosher, the only thing that still remains of the crash is lack of a cow catcher and a little moroon inside. When i figured that out it explained why the front end was so clean.

Comment

Monday bump, new brakes and poly transmission mounts are on!

Comment

Its Tuesday, anyone at $2500?

Comment

where are you located?

Comment

Working...
                              X