1989 325ix alpine sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325ix alpine sedan

Up for sale is my 1989 bmw 325ix automatic sedan. This late model car is a beautiful example of an unmolested e30. This numbers matching plastic bumper original paint car is pretty rare to find these days. Starts right up first time everytime. Alpine white with a beautiful tan interior. No tears in the seats or carpet. Crack free dash. Tear free headliner. The car was owned by an older couple before me since 1991 and i have a folder full of maintenance records dating back from 91. The Ac and heat blow and there has the factory ski pass that was an option from BMW. This car is garaged kept and is my weekend cruiser. Very fun to pop around town in and gets a lot of compliments. Radio works great. Clean title in my name. Car is located in south Philadelphia.

The bad
    There is a rust spot in the driver side wheel well. Can't see it until you look closely but it's something i would address in the future if i were to keep the car.
    odo stopped working like most e30's
    some paint imperfections on the edge of the driver door. photo included

Asking 6500
    Feel free to text or call with any questions. Thanks for looking
    484 7one6 0167

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ix

Is there a problem with the driver's side door hanging about a half inch too low?

Comment

Originally posted by JIM1inWisconsin View Post
      Is there a problem with the driver's side door hanging about a half inch too low?
      I didn’t even realize that until I made this post. It closes and locks properly but those pictures make it look worse. I will get around to adjusting it and can send you pictures if you’d like. Thanks!

Comment

Bump, taking offers

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X