For Sale: 1988 320i Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 1988 320i Touring

Selling my 320i Touring that I've owned for the last four years. Location of the vehicle is in San Antonio, TX. I purchased this car in 2014 in Germany and have owned it since. It has the original M20B20 engine with 132,169k miles on it, speedo is in kilometers per hour so 212,706 km. It is a five speed manual. The car does not have power steering, no air conditioning, crank windows, manual locks, and crank sunroof. It is not because the AC doesn't work, the car was never equipped with it since it is a German spec vehicle.

As far as what's wrong with the car is the driver side door lock is coming loose on the exterior. Sometimes on startup the revs slightly drop but the car never shuts off or stalls. Haven't diagnosed the issue myself. Should be an easy fix but I have not taken time to fix it myself.

It drives beautifully and is mechanically sound. Lots of maintenance work has been done to it over the last couple of years. Following parts have been replaced since I've owned it. I have records for the majority of the work. Chassis has no rust and the body has a couple of very light scratches with very small rust line in the scratch. It was like that when I bought the vehicle.

Clutch
    Distributor rotor
    Valve cover gasket
    Fuel Pressure Regulator
    Spark plugs
    Spark plug wires
    Fuel injectors
    Fuel tank
    Control arm bushings
    Fuel filter
    Swivel joint
    Camshaft seal
    Crankcase breather hose

I'm looking to get $10,000 for her. Feel free to message me with any questions.

[
    Last edited by W1020; 09-25-2018, 10:57 AM.

Great car, GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by BAlbertiX
    your my boy blue!

Comment

This thing looks sweet.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
      1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
      1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
      1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
      1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
      1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
      Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
      1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
      1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Lowered to $10k. Open to offers

Comment

Working...
        X