FS 1991 325iX Coupe, 5spd Lazurblau/Silber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS 1991 325iX Coupe, 5spd Lazurblau/Silber

For Sale: 1991 325iX 5spd coupe. 163k miles (TMU - but estimated to be not much more than that). Lazurblau with Silber leather sport seat interior w/ski bag pass through. Clean Carfax.

The only year blue was imported. Approximately 20 5spd coupes were brought in that year with only 3 of those having the Silber leather interior.

Previous owner and I have been restoring the car for the past 3 years. More than $13k in parts and repair receipts (not including repaint). The highlights:
    Repainted 2017 (original color)
    New Leather Interior (2 months old -$3k)
    Replacement Dashboard Installed
    Refreshed 15” Basketweaves with new tires (including spare)
    Complete AC system overhaul
    Timing Belt & Valve Adjustment
    New Koni suspension (shocks, springs, shocks)
    Water Pump & Fan Clutch
    New CV Boots up front
    Much more (turn signal switch, AC/recirc switch, window switch)

Area that need repair:

Cruise Control
    Central Locking (works from trunk, not drivers door)
    Speedometer (works on start up, then flat lines - installed new gears, no change)
    Transfer Case - car failed jack test 9/18. Have sourced 2 cases, both turned out to be bad and were refunded. Car located in Arizona and iX parts are nearly impossible to come by. Still working on sourcing another case.
    6 button trip computer displace pixelated
    Very clean car. Runs and drives beautifully. DM for additional pictures and information.

Craig Benefield
    Attached Files
    Last edited by azbeneman; 02-12-2019, 07:28 PM.

Beautiful color!! But, an iX without working transfer case doesn't seem right! GLWS

Comment

+1 to Lazurblau being the best E30 color out there. Future owner be aware of how many times you'll be staring at it. GLWS

Comment

Agreed, I loved that color on my ix.

Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by BAlbertiX
        your my boy blue!

Comment

Man, that's fine. GLWS

Comment

Thanks for the complements. It is a nice car that drives great. I had another lead on a transfer case, but that one has led to another dead end. The search continues.

Originally posted by mcoupe View Post
            Beautiful color!! But, an iX without working transfer case doesn't seem right! GLWS

Comment

Replacement 6 button trip computer being installed this week. Additional details and photos available upon request.

Craig Benefield

Comment

Beautiful car, but I think most folks here are gonna find it hard to swing 12 stacks for an ix with a bad transfer case. GLWS regardless, looks pristine.

Comment

New transfer case installed yesterday along with new flex disc on the case. This case came from a 5spd donor.

Service and repair receipts now exceed $15k.

The car is for sale and available for inspection in the Phoenix AZ area. PM for additional details.

Craig Benefield

Comment

Needs a price, unless I missed it...?
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

i also missed it
                      cars beep boop

Comment

$13,500 OBO

It is a great car. I have had 2 BMW mechanics work on the car in the 18 months I have owned it. Both would be happy to discuss the car with potential buyers.

Not many 5spd IX coupes around these days in nice condition. Although it was originally purchased in the Philadelphia area, it spent 12 years in Southern California.

Comment

Still available?

Comment

Working...
                          X