No announcement yet.

1991 BMW 325i Sport For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I've been on this thread contemplating pulling the trigger for two straight days lol.
    I haven't texted you yet because I don't like spinning other peoples wheels.

If you get a text from me today, it means I'm buying the car and driving up in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
      I think I've been on this thread contemplating pulling the trigger for two straight days lol.
      I haven't texted you yet because I don't like spinning other peoples wheels.

If you get a text from me today, it means I'm buying the car and driving up in a week or so.
      JUST. DO. IT. Calypso Coupe is rare!!! :)

The car has new control arms/coil overs and a whole new driveshaft set up and runs great, it can make that drive don't get me wrong. One thing though: it's got a 4.10 LSD. Shipping down to CA is probably a better option but if you can tolerate the higher R3ving on the drive down by all means..

But I am serious about if I don't have a deposit today/someone doesn't come buy it today it's going on BAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
        JUST. DO. IT. Calypso Coupe is rare!!! :)

The car has new control arms/coil overs and a whole new driveshaft set up and runs great, it can make that drive don't get me wrong. One thing though: it's got a 4.10 LSD. Shipping down to CA is probably a better option but if you can tolerate the higher R3ving on the drive down by all means..

But I am serious about if I don't have a deposit today/someone doesn't come buy it today it's going on BAT.
        Here I am again hyping this car again. I still can't believe it hasn't sold.

I just shipped my e30 from Nor Cal to Phoenix and it was $750. Not bad.
        90 Bronzit 325is
        16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
          Here I am again hyping this car again. I still can't believe it hasn't sold.

I just shipped my e30 from Nor Cal to Phoenix and it was $750. Not bad.

I can't believe it either.
          Just out of curiosity, can anyone else link a hardtop calypso coupe for sale? Idk what's with R3v I went nuts looking for one for sale. Best color on this car IMO. Looked for a couple years before settling on a brilliantrot car; then of course this came for sale a WEEK after I bought that car 4 min from Gonzaga where I was at the time. (also f*ck Texas Tech for anyone who watches NCAA basketball)

Couple interested local parties (one wants to come look at the car tonight) and some distant. Not sure how serious many of them are - I'll link the BAT ad to here when it lists if that's what it comes down to.

Comment

Tried to make a shared album on google photos showing parts and more pics of the car. Is this working for you guys? Lots of pics there.

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
              I can't believe it either.
              Just out of curiosity, can anyone else link a hardtop calypso coupe for sale? Idk what's with R3v I went nuts looking for one for sale. Best color on this car IMO. Looked for a couple years before settling on a brilliantrot car; then of course this came for sale a WEEK after I bought that car 4 min from Gonzaga where I was at the time. (also f*ck Texas Tech for anyone who watches NCAA basketball)

Couple interested local parties (one wants to come look at the car tonight) and some distant. Not sure how serious many of them are - I'll link the BAT ad to here when it lists if that's what it comes down to.
              There was one for sale in North Carolina last weekend and it sold in one day, but that's probably because it was a 2 owner car listed for 4k haha

Comment

woah woah, I picked Texas tech to go to the final four man hahha

Comment

woah woah, I picked Texas tech to go to the final four man hahha
                  I hope you don't buy my car.

;)

But really does my photo link work haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
                    There was one for sale in North Carolina last weekend and it sold in one day, but that's probably because it was a 2 owner car listed for 4k haha
                    Yeah and no shit North Carolina where the damn Tarheels (beat us in the natty 2 years ago!!) are at.

Sorry, I'm still bitter Gonzaga lost. Ugh.

Comment

Link works perfect.

Comment

Link works perfect.
                        Thank you!

Alrighty this is last effort hours. My number is on the thread for anyone interested - give me a call/shoot me a text.

Comment

Pm’d You
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Bump for this super clean car! Was wondering what the specs on the modenas are (Offset)? Looking to get some real soon for my e30, interested in your set if you’re willing to sell separate from the car. GLWS mate
                            Last edited by ErectNoose; 04-08-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Going on BAT - Too many flakes wasting my time. Please delete, thanks.

Comment

About damn time!
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
                                X