X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb e46 m3

Hey folks,

Looking to pick up an E46 M3 as a weekend/second car:
    *6MT only (no SMG -> 6MT conversions, though)
    *no convertibles
    *sunroofs are OK, but obviously a slicktop would be preferred
    *no titanium silver and would prefer no black
    *properly maintained (e.g. INSP I & II, ideally, vanos rebuilt and/or rear subframe reinforced, etc.)

Looking to spend $15-$18k. Let me know what you have! I'm located in MA but potentially willing to travel (to an extent) for the right example.

Service records/receipts are a bonus!

Thanks in advance!

I have one for sale, although it is silver. 6 speed, competition M texture interior, vanos service, loads and loads of maintenance. Mostly stock and owned previously by a local BMW dealer technician. No rust - southern car. 132,xxx miles. PM if this is in your wheel house.

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
      I have one for sale, although it is silver. 6 speed, competition M texture interior, vanos service, loads and loads of maintenance. Mostly stock and owned previously by a local BMW dealer technician. No rust - southern car. 132,xxx miles. PM if this is in your wheel house.

PM’d you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eeek30 View Post
        Hey folks,

Looking to pick up an E46 M3 as a weekend/second car:

*6MT only (no SMG -> 6MT conversions, though)

*no convertibles

*sunroofs are OK, but obviously a slicktop would be preferred

*no titanium silver and would prefer no black

*properly maintained (e.g. INSP I & II, ideally, vanos rebuilt and/or rear subframe reinforced, etc.)

Looking to spend $15-$18k. Let me know what you have! I'm located in MA but potentially willing to travel (to an extent) for the right example.

Service records/receipts are a bonus!

Thanks in advance!

Thinking of selling my 2002 black on black manual, 114k, mint, STACKS of maintenance receipts. Shoot me a text if you’re interested: 845 6two9 7three8six

d

Comment

Originally posted by ambdxtrous View Post
          Thinking of selling my 2002 black on black manual, 114k, mint, STACKS of maintenance receipts. Shoot me a text if you’re interested: 845 6two9 7three8six

d

Before I know if texting you is worth it, I'd like to know more about the car. Price would be helpful, as would more photos, inside and out. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X