Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325is coupe alpine/black $3500

I took a deposit on the car after a buyer came up and
    drove it. He is unable to complete the purchase due to "personal emergency" so it is back up........

I have a 1987 BMW 325is coupe. Yes it is a real IS which means limited slip rear diff, front spoiler, Recaro sport seats, etc etc. It is a 5 speed with black interior which is a sought after color combo.

The Good:

Runs and drives great
    New sport springs (the previous ones were too low and would occasionally bottom out)
    New upper strut mounts
    Sunroof works great
    Head rebuilt with reciepts
    No accidents that I know of, body is straight with normal wear for a 30+ year old vehicle
    Some records from previous owner including a box of BMW parts like real glass fog lights, rear CV shaft. etc

The bad:
    The AC needs a recharge and possibly??? I have not used it so I cant say but the compressor kicks on.....
    The leather seats in front show some wear, and the drivers has some missing leather
    The rear subframe needs new rubber mounts (I think) but I am including new ones
    The passenger window does not move at all, I have not looked into it to see if it is a switch or motor
    The odometer does not work and is at 254K. I don't know how long it has been broken but I have only driven it about once a week the past year. I replaced the fuel pump because I can hear some kind of whine from the right rear of the car. I was told it is a CV making some noise and a new CV shaft is included.

This car is a blast to drive. I planned on keeping it but my kids (5 of them) are getting tired of climbing in and out of a 2 door coupe. If you have a 4 door in similar shape I would consider a trade.

Link to some pics

Bob
    928-848-4570
    yoursmiledoc@gmail.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Yoursmiledoc; 01-25-2019, 02:45 PM. Reason: Removed CL link

Wow what a trip seeing this car up here, before you sell her wanna go rip it on highway 89? I also might have a buyer for you.

I'm at riddle btw
    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay; pics required). Thanks in advance.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        Please review the forum rules for selling items (no links to CL/eBay; pics required). Thanks in advance.
        Thanks, sorry about that, post updated

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          Wow what a trip seeing this car up here, before you sell her wanna go rip it on highway 89? I also might have a buyer for you.

I'm at riddle btw
          Heck yes, I am just behind frys by the ford dealer. Every bit of 3 min from you..........

Comment

Still available?
            '91 318is
            '03 540iT M-Sport
            '76 2002

Comment

Working...
            X