X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 325es with 885 Head Swap

Sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rojoryu; 06-06-2019, 05:16 AM.

More pics...
    Attached Files

Comment

A few more...
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi , I’m sorry but if you may, I have the vogtland springs. How do the H&R compare to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Hi , I’m sorry but if you may, I have the vogtland springs. How do the H&R compare to them?
          No worries. In my opinion the Vogtlands (purple) are great if you want a lowered look while maintaining street comfort. The H&R springs are great on the track coupled with the Bilsteins. But on the street that combination is too stiff of a ride for some people especially if it's your daily driver.

Comment

very nice glws
            great price

Comment

Any rust? How does it drive compared to a standard 2.5L? Interested in trading, plus cash on my end, for an '86 eta, 5-speed, sedan?
              '91 318is
              '03 540iT M-Sport
              '76 2002

Comment

Originally posted by jlb11369 View Post
                very nice glws
                great price
                Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by hey808 View Post
                  Any rust? How does it drive compared to a standard 2.5L? Interested in trading, plus cash on my end, for an '86 eta, 5-speed, sedan?
                  No rust at all. I will get some pics of the trunk/battery tray and underneath it this weekend. It has more torque than the standard 2.5 but otherwise has the same power as the 2.5, maybe a little more but not by much.

No thanks on the trade. I'm wanting something newer (2005 ish) for daily commuting and road trips.

Comment

Originally posted by Rojoryu View Post
                    No rust at all. I will get some pics of the trunk/battery tray and underneath it this weekend. It has more torque than the standard 2.5 but otherwise has the same power as the 2.5, maybe a little more but not by much.

No thanks on the trade. I'm wanting something newer (2005 ish) for daily commuting and road trips.
                    2007 328xi coupe? Black on black, 103k, auto, lots of recent maintenance.
                    '91 318is
                    '03 540iT M-Sport
                    '76 2002

Comment

Originally posted by hey808 View Post
                      2007 328xi coupe? Black on black, 103k, auto, lots of recent maintenance.
                      If it was a sedan or especially a wagon I would be interested. Thanks.

Comment

Sale is pending. I'll follow up when it's finalized.

Comment

Working...
                        X