Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NLA... Take the whole car for parts, I don't have time to part out by pieces 91 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NLA... Take the whole car for parts, I don't have time to part out by pieces 91 325i

No longer available.... Sold....

Original owner 91 325i (sports trim) Auto, 260K was running strong till small fuel fire today fuel dumped into the air box area and started a small fire I put it out immediately. Right rear damaged in rear end collision. needs new rear right shock tower. I used it as a daily driver since the first day. Many parts still good. looking for 800.00 bucks. I am sure if I part it out piece by piece I'll make more than that... Since I had this car from day 1 in 1991 I know every detail about it... Ask me questions... located 11542...

After the small engine fire...

Last edited by DaveH91e30; 08-08-2019, 03:58 AM.

I'm sorry about your car, it's not everyday you see a one owner E30 getting parted by its owner. You should rebuild it :)
    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
      I'm sorry about your car, it's not everyday you see a one owner E30 getting parted by its owner. You should rebuild it :)
      Yes, I wish I had the time and resources to do it, I have already put a lot into the car to bring it this long so far. But for me to do it correctly, I think its out of my hands... Perhaps this can be someone project...

BTW I picked up a 89 325is 5sp to replace it as my daily driver.... So I'm still in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveH91e30 View Post
        Yes, I wish I had the time and resources to do it, I have already put a lot into the car to bring it this long so far. But for me to do it correctly, I think its out of my hands... Perhaps this can be someone project...

BTW I picked up a 89 325is 5sp to replace it as my daily driver.... So I'm still in the game...

This is good to hear, I don't mean to get in your business but you should swap the IS side skirts from your green car onto the 325is. There oem and semi rare. Like 300$ new rare. Just a thought
        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
          This is good to hear, I don't mean to get in your business but you should swap the IS side skirts from your green car onto the 325is. There oem and semi rare. Like 300$ new rare. Just a thought
          Yes thanks for the heads up, I gather that my be the case. Since many have asked if I change my mind and part it out, they want the side skirts, bumpers, rear deck spoiler, and interior odds and ends...

Comment

this legit happened to me last friday and i spent the weekend fixing all the charred parts- took me one full day
            Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
            HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCam View Post
              this legit happened to me last friday and i spent the weekend fixing all the charred parts- took me one full day
              I thought about it and choose not to deal with it. It was my parts car, till this happened...

Comment

Sent you a PM
                sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I've started to part it out a little. The front end (bumper, lower valance, grille and head lights) are taken...

Comment

Turn signal lens

Unfortunately I've started to part it out a little. The front end (bumper, lower valance, grille and head lights) are taken...

Are the turn signal lens' still available or did they go with the bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by dayrob32 View Post
                      Are the turn signal lens' still available or did they go with the bumper?
                      gone... so are the side skirts...

Comment

gone... so are the side skirts...

Thanks for letting me know!

Comment

I got the bumper and valance from Dave. Good guy to deal with.
                          If I had more time, I would have taken LSD out of yours. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by yellow2black View Post
                            I got the bumper and valance from Dave. Good guy to deal with.
                            If I had more time, I would have taken LSD out of yours. ;)
                            Come back and get it!!! You know where I am...

Comment

Working...
                            X