FS:// 1986 325es - Tampa, FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS:// 1986 325es - Tampa, FL

I really do not want to let this car go... but do to personal issues with my license I am unable to drive her and have lots of bills to pay

On to the car... I picked it up with around 163,XXX miles on it and I have only driven it to my house where it has sat. I spent well over 500 dollars recently replacing nearly everything brake related:

-Rebuilt calipers
    -Brembo blanks
    -Axxis Ultimate Brake pads
    -SS lines
    -ATE Super Blue Brake fluid

Also all of the original hard lines in the rear were replaced.

Besides that I have replaced little misc. items like the rear tail lights and little interior bits. She runs and drives just fine and stops on a dime. All the fluids were changed before I got a hold of her as well.

The only cons are that the A/C needs to be recharged and I believe the PS pump has a small leak. I have been unable to drive the car but start it once a week and it fires up fine every time.

Older pics:

Asking price is $1200 firm. No Trades!
    If you have any further questions feel free to email me, mrutter.3@gmail.com I'll do my best to respond and will update this post if I can think of anything else.

Thanks for looking!
    Keep on Keepin' on.

No interest?
    Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Um, looking at the placement of the rear 325es badge...Has the car been repainted at any time?

Comment

Originally posted by Redcoat View Post
        Um, looking at the placement of the rear 325es badge...Has the car been repainted at any time?

Not to my knowledge if you would like the VIN to run a carfax, pm me.
        Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

you have the most hilarious sig EVAR.

and you're a few months early w/ the car for me. good luck with the sale, hopefully for you it won't be around, but it's what i'm looking for!

good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
            you have the most hilarious sig EVAR.

and you're a few months early w/ the car for me. good luck with the sale, hopefully for you it won't be around, but it's what i'm looking for!

good luck.

Haha thanks man! A part of me doesn't want it to sell but I really have some issues I need to take care of...
            Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Still got it!
              Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Still firm with the price? Can you PM me your number, so I can give you a call...

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
                  Still firm with the price? Can you PM me your number, so I can give you a call...
                  pmed.
                  Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

No interest eh?
                    Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Eh, I got my 325e with sport seats for $250! Your asking price might be a little high.

It looks nice, and the break work is definitely worth a little more, but I think a bunch of people are turned off by the thought of an auto... Who knows why.
                      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                        Eh, I got my 325e with sport seats for $250! Your asking price might be a little high.

It looks nice, and the break work is definitely worth a little more, but I think a bunch of people are turned off by the thought of an auto... Who knows why.
                        The KBB value is $1,035 for a fair condition car, so I do not see my asking price as too far off.

Congrats for getting a car for so cheap, you are either very lucky or there has to be some problems with it.

This car is ready to get in, throw the windows down and open the sun roof and drive off!
                        Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

No rust? Price still firm?

Almost makes me want to get it to swap everything over to a new shell.

- Erick
                          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Back up for sale!
                            Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Working...
                            X