1999 528iT for SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 528iT for SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Just as the title states, I have been put in charge of selling a 1999 528iT, yup a wagon, for my girlfriends family.
    So, the Specs:
    Yr: 1999
    Mk: BMW
    Md: 528iTouring
    Miles: 86k, (roughly)
    Color: Orient Blue, (New Paint)
    Options: I dont know what this car came with and what were options, but im pretty sure it was fully loaded, Cd Changer, Seat warmers, etc.
    Aftermarket:
    Axiom Tuning Supercharger Kit (VORTECH unit) @ 9psi, 266RWHP, 226RWTQ (I think these are the correct figures)
    Custom Programming(No fault codes)
    Split Second Fuel/Timing Calibrator(no fault codes)
    Schrick Cams
    5 Speed Conversion
    Axiom Tuning Performance Clutch Kit
    KW Coilover Suspension
    JP Performance Long Headers
    JP Performance Stainless-Steel Exhaust System
    Lots of AC Schnitzer Goodies
    This car is pretty much perfect, someone did jack the front splitters tho, so obviously there is some paint damage there. Other than that it is fantastic, and if i could buy it I would.
    The reason that the family is selling the car is because their shop, Axiom Tuning in Santa Ana CA, just went under, adn it sucks. There is no reason for them to have the car anymore, since they do not have a shop to promote. But their loss is your gain.
    Also this car is magazine worthy, check out the June 06 issue of Bimmer, and its in there.
    And finally the price, They are just looking to get back what they have put in soooo, 25k OBO....and i must insist this is OBO!!!!!!!
    On to some of the pics, more to come after cars and coffee tomorrow morning. If any of you are local, Ill see you there.

Ask any other questions you may have and I will try to get the Answers.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

I never say stuff about cars in the sale section unless i am interested but...WOW, thats hott
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Yeah, Its beautiful. I really wish that i had the money for it, and Im the Seller :(
      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

interior pics would help, and also answer "sport package?" and "transmission?" questions.
        BEERTECH

Comment

I will get some interior pics tomorrow/later today.

The transmission is a 5speed from an e36M3, as for the factory options, Im not sure, but will look it up for you.

Comment

Mor pics to help in your buying decisions, excuse the shakyness it was cold and dark:

Interior:

Exterior:

Thanks for looking,
            Devon

Comment

good lord that thing is hot!!!! good luck with the sale.
              90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

People in other forums have been asking for closer pics of the wheels:

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                  I will get some interior pics tomorrow/later today.

The transmission is a 5speed from an e36M3, as for the factory options, Im not sure, but will look it up for you.
                  That is the correct tranny for the car, any 528i stick would have that same ZF box.

Judging by the pics, it is a sport package (steering wheel gives it away), but it is far from fully loaded. It does not have Premium package (no wood trim, no OBC, couple other little things). I think the only other options were Xenon which you added, Nav which it doesn't have, and PDC which it also doesn't have.

Nicely done all in all. I'm a wagon lover and the M5 bumpers are hot on there.
                  Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Trade for a 2007 black 4door Z71?

Comment

Sorry, when I said fully loaded, I was only guessing because of the guy who had it previously. He was the type of guy who would buy things just to say he had them, never knowing what it was for. Since I am only trying to sell the car, I don know much about it other than the work that has been done to it. Thanks for looking though, your input is appreciated, adn makes me more educated and better able to sell this beast.

As for trade, sorry it is a Straight up sale only, NO TRADES. You could always sell your current car, adn put the money towards this one though. :):twisted: :twisted:

Comment

That's the car i'm going to be driving when i'm 40 with children!!!! Fucking Awesome!
                        -Brandon
                        sigpic

Comment

If i had the money, i swear i would buy this right now. I have always wanted a 5erwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamF 88iS View Post
                            Judging by the pics, it is a sport package (steering wheel gives it away), but it is far from fully loaded. It does not have Premium package (no wood trim, no OBC, couple other little things)..
                            Wrong. It has the Sport (uncommon) and DOES has Premium.
                            Can't tell if it has DSC
                            Has Um-shit-zas
                            No Nav
                            No PDC.

Helluva great car. Nice color too.

Comment

Originally posted by Denton View Post
                              Wrong. It has the Sport (uncommon) and DOES has Premium.
                              Can't tell if it has DSC
                              Has Um-shit-zas
                              No Nav
                              No PDC.

Helluva great car. Nice color too.
                              They all have DSC.

How can you tell it has premium? As I said before, it's missing the wood trim that automatically comes with that package... unless somebody went to the trouble to redo the whole thing with the black metallic trim.
                              Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Working...
                              X