Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Baur on its way to becoming an alpina.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Baur on its way to becoming an alpina.

This car is an abandoned project leaving a closing shop, so I am here to sell it, much like the wagon that I am also selling. We are asking 4000

I know almost nothing about this, other than it is a BAUR and is an 83, the first MY for the e30 Baur, with some alpina goodies Alpina wheels, interior, badges C2 2.7, Steering wheel.. Its got an M20 motor, and got paint a little over a year ago, maybe 2 years ago. It has been just sitting for this long, but the M20 was just tuned up, and it does run.

Like I said it is a project, so it looks like it is in pretty bad shape, which is reflected in the price. It does not have a complete top, or a windshield in the pictures, but we are looking into having this fixed before it is sold, so the car will at the very least be "streetable"

Here are pics:

Last edited by devonjordan; 01-30-2007, 04:38 PM.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

If you are interested in selling the wheels separate I would be interested.
    sigpic

Comment

Im interested in the seats, if you will part with them. PM me if you are. Thanks

Comment

As of now I dont think we will be parting, but i will talk to the otheres and see if it is a possibility.

Thanks for looking
        -Devon-
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

Ooooh, someone make a ute!!!!!!! Alpina-rep Pickup hotness!!
          sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Do you have a clear title for it? I'm running into that problem on a similar project on an abandoned 911.
            Cheers,

David
            '89 318i Touring (gone, but still loved) :sad:
            '88 Vert

Comment

I will call today to see if it is a salvage or not, but it is probably clear.

Comment

paging parkerbink . . .
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

I like the color and interior. Good luck with the sale.
                  1988 325ic Automatic

Comment

someone buy this, i dont want to see it parted out. very cool car, great price [if it has a clean title]

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Yea, I really dont want to see it parted either, and honestly if i could buy it I would. It sux I want so many things, but im sooooo poor!!!

Comment

if anyone wants to come see the car in person give me an email:

devonjordan @ hotmail .com

Comment

Pics should be back up!!!!!

Comment

How much for ze bumpers?
                            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Damn west coasttttttttttt
                              -Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X