95 318ti, anyone interested? 5-speed, schwarz, black leather, 119k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

95 318ti, anyone interested? 5-speed, schwarz, black leather, 119k

I wanted to see if there would be any interest in this. I can get a nice 318ti from the same place that I bought my e46.

The car is schwarz black, black leather interior, 5-speed manual transmission, 1.8L engine (same as 318is I think), 119k miles.

The car will be completely cleaned, all fluids will be new, new belts, hoses, any noticable problems will be fixed. Compression test will be done with pictures of each cylinder reading. It will have a rebuilt GA title. It was in a minor collision, neither air bags deployed. It will be completely fixed to original condition. All photos will be taken before, during, and after with receipts for everything.

This car would make a very nice track car/daily driver. If you have never driven a 318ti, they are badass (IMO) they are as close as you can get to the sportiness and lightness of an e30. They handle almost exactly like an e30, almost exactly the same suspension design, except with bigger brakes and 5-lug!

If there is enough interest in this for it to be worth my time then I will consider it. I will be giving a good discount. Similar cars will sell from 6-8k, I will be selling for around $4500. I will not give the car away, as I will need to make it worth my time to fix it, but the buyer will be getting a sweet car well below retail. Any questions, let me know. I might go pick it up tomorrow.
    sigpic

I would be interested. How nice is the body on it?

Comment

The body is in great shape, except for the rear damage. I will be repairing this at a professionals shop, under the supervision of someone with 30 years of experience. I will include a set of 15 inch alloys also with the steelies. I could also install some aftermarket suspension or other parts if the buyer would want that before pick-up. Check here http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=80379 to see the equipment and work that can be done.

The damage is not bad, the suspension did not get touched. The car will drive strait and perfect.

My e46 went from this.....

to this.....

Attached Files
      Last edited by trashcop 80s 80s; 02-07-2007, 02:44 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Tempting for a DD, would be great on fuel and pretty roomy.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

Originally posted by Axxe View Post
          Tempting for a DD, would be great on fuel and pretty roomy.
          I wouldn't call a Ti exactly roomy.
          Past: 1991 330is; 1995 318ti; 1993 325is; 1997 318ti; 1989 332is; 1999 Z3 M Coupe

Comment

Working...
          X