No announcement yet.

FS: RCWells' 1990 325is Brillantrot/natur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=jimsill;691618][quote=RCWells;689956]Yeah, I could but I don't want to pay for advertising.

Isnt it free to advertise in Roundel? IMHO, its the best place to showcase a high end (relative to the market price of e30's) bimmer on the market. Good luck with the sale. e36 cab with m-trim straight up? :)

Regular listing is free, you have to pay if you want it featured, you can put a pic and put your link in. Put it up there, i sell parts on there all the time, a different group hangs out there, lot of them dont know about these boards.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

trade you a nice '96 M3?

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
      "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith alone does not prove anything."

Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Hmm, still want to trade for an e28 535is?

Alpine/Cardinal 170,000. 1988 MY, 3 owners
        Lowered on unknown springs (PO) Bilstein sports
        15 inch MSW Weaves, gold w/ polished lips

Probably not as clean as what your looking for, but a very nice e28 nontheless.

BTW, I love your car, I'm looking to get a e30 to compliment my e28, unless i can trade it. Good luck with the sale/
        My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
        http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

Chuck I'll have to pass on the M3, but it's a nice example.

e28forlife, can you send me some pics of your e28? rcwells200269@hotmail.com

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

i have an 85 m535i dc71 vin code, it would have to be straight up trade,
            im def selling it soon for another e30 and ive always liked yours,
            let me know

some dirty pics with staggered m systems

Delrin shift knobs for sale and trade

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=196156

Comment

Originally posted by robsgotit View Post
              i have an 85 m535i dc71 vin code, it would have to be straight up trade,
              im def selling it soon for another e30 and ive always liked yours,
              let me know

some dirty pics with staggered m systems

that looks sick! nice car man

rc i'm surprised your having trouble selling your car man... looks so nice!

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
                i'll trade an '84 240 volvo, some 4 lug shit, todd's sisters number, and half a bag of salt/vinegar chips.

best of luck nurseman.
                I see you and raise you a high performance, ported and polished, extrude honed muffler hanger. That ///M535is is nuts. ANd sory to see youre selling your car man!! Definitely one of the nicer cars on the forum.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                X