1988 bmw m3 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 bmw m3 for sale

if anyone is interetsted, i am selling this m3. i just bought it with the intent of restoring it, in the short itme i have owned it, the m5 i have wanted has come up for sale, so i bought it, which means the m3 goes..

her e is the ad..i am in puyallup wa..cramer here on this site went with me to check this car out before i bought it and can vouch for it..

thanks

Originally posted by eddie View Post
    if anyone is interetsted, i am selling this m3. i just bought it with the intent of restoring it, in the short itme i have owned it, the m5 i have wanted has come up for sale, so i bought it, which means the m3 goes..

her e is the ad..i am in puyallup wa..cramer here on this site went with me to check this car out before i bought it and can vouch for it..

thanks

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/car/282647257.html
    Looks like a good price on a decent car, too bad I'm without cash. Here's a free bump.:)
    sigpicFormer professional wrench thrower.
    Current:
    1988 325is S52
    Former:
    2008 Sparkling Graphite M3 Sedan(victim of home ownership)
    1988 M5
    1996 328is

Comment

am very flexible on price and accepting offers...if it waffleswaffleswaffles snot sell soon, i will most likely get it all detailed and have a few things replaced and then thrown on ebay...

Comment

...why, oh why, do these deals always come so far from my home. I'm sad.

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
        Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
        Lobsterbacks attack the town again
        Wrap all my things in aluminum
        Beams of darkness streak across the sky
        Pink rays from the ancient satellite
        Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
        Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

do you have anymore pictures and with better detail?

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

few motor pics..i will get some others up when the day light comes..

and a quick 5 minute buff job on the hood, so it will nto take much to get this thing cleaned up..the reason i have'nt done much to it is i bought the car with plans of restoring it..i had my tonsils removed a week after buying it, during the time, a m5 i had my eyes on went up for sale, so i bought it, and right now i am still recovering form my tonsil surgery, so i have not been able to do much to the m3..

Comment

Hey Eddie, let me know what you find out tomorrow, and hope we have a deal.
              Later,
              Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
              88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
              98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
              89 Porsche 944 - dd
              95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
              90 325is - track rat

Comment

looks to be sold, deposit has been placed..

would like to thank derek for coming to look at it and vouching for the condition of the car...

never thought i would have so many doubters in the car..but i guess sometimes if it seems to good to be true, it usually is...

thanks again

Comment

good price!!!!
                  90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Did it sell?

Comment

It's sold.
                      Chris
                      90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                        would like to thank derek for coming to look at it and vouching for the condition of the car...
                        No prob. It was fun to check it out. 1st time driving an e30 M3 too. I want one! :D
                        sigpic

Comment

what was the price if that number can be disclosed?
                          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

well below the asking price...

Comment

car is now on it's way..hope you like it dan, don't think you will find one nicer for the price...i only put 600 miles on it, but i will miss it...

and it will be sharing the ride with this bad boy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X