FS: 1989 325i 5 spd - $2300 Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1989 325i 5 spd - $2300 Phoenix

I have my heart set on a '91 318is so I'm selling my 325i to get some $$ for the eventual purchase. This car is my first E30 and I've only had it for about 2 months. Been my daily driver since that time.

Car is basically stock - has a K&N filter element and Magnaflow exhaust (sounds kinda ricer to me). Runs decent - got 25 mpg on the last tankful. 139K (gauges work). AM/FM/CD. Interior is generally in good shape except for the driver's seat (has a seat cover on it). Previous owner had a list of items that were changed but of course had no documentation to prove it. Good tires on it.

Bad: Car was originally from Wisconsin (I was told) so it has some rust. Two most noticeable areas are the "access cover" (or whatever it's called) under the passenger's side footwell and in the driver's side rear quarter (underneath). A/C needs charging. The throwout bearing has started making noises in the past week or so although the clutch seems to work fine. Dents - previously owned by a teenager so there are some dings on the roof, hood, rear quarter, and passenger's side A-pillar (of all places). Cruise control doesn't work. Rear bumper trim is loose on passenger's side. Fog lights don't work.

$2300 obo. Very flexible on the price. More pics on request (could only upload 5 for this ad).

Todd Z.
    Attached Files

pm me a number that i can reach you at. thanks

Comment

Next in line.
      :mrgreen:

Like game music? >clicky<

Comment

Originally posted by bo0stedc2 View Post
        pm me a number that i can reach you at. thanks
        Car sold tonight - to a previous owner who owned it several owners before me. He happened to see it on craigslist and thought it looked familiar. Sold it under duress a few years ago and was very happy to find it and buy it back.

Thanks for the interest.

Todd Z.

Comment

Originally posted by toddz69 View Post
          Car sold tonight - to a previous owner who owned it several owners before me. He happened to see it on craigslist and thought it looked familiar. Sold it under duress a few years ago and was very happy to find it and buy it back.

Thanks for the interest.

Todd Z.

aww how sweet

Comment

Working...
          X