'89 325is Black/Gray Leather (pics) $8750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 325is Black/Gray Leather (pics) $8750

Well my E30 is gone, sold it this morning to a guy who flew in from Chicago and handed me my asking price, and then turned around and flew back. I thought I had the sickness! Unfortunately for me the M6 I was looking at also sold. I was ready to pull my ad and keep the car, except the guy had already bought his plane tickets and I felt obliged to honor our agreement regarding his coming out to have a look. Anyone out there have a clean '88/'89 M6 with decent mileage they would be willing to swap for and equally nice '95 M3, Artic white on black heated Vaders, Dinan throttle body, recent rear shocks and mounts, RTABs, Euro headlamps (glass.) 115k, very nice. Straight up swap or +/- cash.

My obsessive compulsive Bimmer disorder has once again overcome the rational thought center of my brain. I have been seeking a M6 I could afford for the last 3 years and always seem to come up short when trying to raise the cash in time, resulting in the sale of several very nice rides, only to find the M6 I was after had sold the week before, in one case two hours before I had the cash in hand.

Well its happening again. I need to raise some fast cash and am offering up my prized '89 325is to the discriminate E30 enthusiast. I have close to $10k invested in this car and it shows.

This '89 is sitting at 115K miles and recent work includes H&R suspension, M3 lower control arms, TMS chip, short shifter, interior refurbishment, 3:73 LSD, and timing belt within the last 600 miles.

This car is a beauty and corners on rails, rolling on freshly refinished sport wheels and Yokohama ES100 rubber. While a bit pricey there is a lot to be said about buying a car that already has everything one would want done, done. Instead of working on your ride you could be enjoying it. Compare this to a later model, high mileage ride and the value becomes evident. A classic BMW, ready to go, , and with a lot of fun filled miles ahead of it.

If interested email me with a contact number and I will get back you. Since the thought of selling this car has insidiously crept into my mind I would also be interested in a straight up trade for an E24 M6, an equally nice e34 540i 6 speed, or a lower mileage '88/'89 635csi (preferably a 5 speed.)

I am looking forward to hearing from those whom are interested, The M6 I am looking at probably isn't going to be around for very long.
    Last edited by dm.mcgahee; 03-30-2007, 07:01 PM. Reason: SOLD

Just saw this on Roadfly

What a clean car!

Comment

what a car man,

free bump
      sigpic

Comment

I wish that I had the money...
        bump for an incredibly clean car...

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Bump for an awesome car....worth all the money!
            01 325Ci
            87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words, It is quite nice isn't it?

Comment

I appreciate your passion. At the risk of putting you over the edge check out the beauty recently came up in CA. Go to Autokennel . com and go to past tenants, 1988 m6 blue with 56k miles. completely original. Amazing car. I was super tempted but the cross country distance and medication ultimately saved me.

Good luck with the sale and post up the one you end up buying.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Well it was nice hearing from those who responded to my ad. Thanks for your interest and kudos, but I once again find myself without the car of my dreams.

Is there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction?

Comment

Glad to hear you sold it. I almost had my wife convinced that it was ok for me to fly down there to buy it. :p

Comment

Working...
                    X