FS: 1991 318i $4000 OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 318i $4000 OBO

1991 BMW 318i 5spd. Its charcoal gray on black vinyl. I'll start with the bad then good.

THE BAD:
    - 2 cracks on the front bumper
    - 1 crack on the rear bumper
    - 2 rust spots (very bottom of drivers door, and behind rear passenger door)
    - Drivers seat has a couple scratches/cracks (rest of interior spotless!)
    - Inch crack on the dash
    - The PO had a sunroof visor I think its called, I removed it but it left a scratch on the roof

THE GOOD:
    - Rebuilt motor (rebuild was done by my dad, BMW Mechanic in downtown Detroit)
    - All hoses and belts were changed
    - New tires
    - Gets about 24-26mpg city and 30+ highway

THE GOODies:
    - Euro Ellipsoid headlights
    - M-Tech II Spoiler
    - Zender side skirts and rear apron
    - 5% tint all around
    - M Shifter knob
    - Custom fitted wood trim (pulled it out of another E30 at my dad's shop)
    - Dropped about 3 inches

THE REBUILD:
    - My dad bought the car from a customer of his about 3 years back. The guy had hit a pothole and cracked the oil pan. Which in turn drained the oil and seized the crankshaft. So he bought a brand new crankshaft, new pistons, new piston rings, water pump, all the belts and hoses were changed, oil pan was replaced and a complete valve job was done. It was all done about 2 years ago and I've been driving it since. I haven't had any problems with it ever. I've gone on 4+ hour long drives and it drove like a champ. One drive was I'd say about 6+ hours, me and a buddy of mine went to Grand Rapids from Detroit for a BMW Meet and we did a little scenery drive and back home the same day. No problems what so ever.

The pretty much ONLY reason I am selling the car is because my dad has an S38 just chillin on the shelf in his shop. So I'm looking for an iS to swap it into, not that I have anything against 4 doors, I just really want a 2 door. I believe that this car is a good example of a nice 4 door E30, or atleast that's what I think. So I'm asking $4000 OBO. You can easily pick the car up and drive it home without a problem. My E-Mail is Mak4Life36@yahoo.com I check that more that here but I'll be back and forth to check for PM's.Thanks for your time!!

I have pictures posted up on E30Tech. Here's the link for the pictures. http://www.e30tech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41490
    318iS ~ 345iS
    ~Body - Smoked Euro Ellips, iS Lip, RyanG Splitter, M-Tech I trunk lip, 17X7.5 MB Motoring Revs, Adjustable Coilovers, Brembo Slotted Rotors
    ~Motor - E23 M102 Head, E32 M30 block, E34 M30 oil pan, 635CSI Trans, Custom Driveshaft, 2.93LSD ~ 300HP
Working...
X