Spotted: Clean looking E30 for sale in MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted: Clean looking E30 for sale in MA

I am no way affiliated with this sale, but on my way home yesterday I saw an E30 with a for sale sign on the side of 3A in Tyngsboro. Driving towards NH it was on the left maybe 3/4 of a mile over the bridge.

I'll probably try and stop by and get more details this evening or possibly over the weekend but it looked like it was in pretty good shape and I'm pretty sure it is enthusiast owned since there is usually a cabbie and an E36 parked there as well.

Looked to be a pre-88 Bronzit coupe with a 5-lug swap, possibly sporting some E36 wheels. I think it had tucked diving boards as well.
    Last edited by eighteight325is; 06-20-2007, 09:45 AM.

did it look like this:

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Looks like that is the one. I wasn't able to stop this weekend. That doesn't seem like a bad price for an M50, 5-lug E30.

When I drove by last week the rear fenders looked high, which is why I thought it was pre-88 but I guess it isn't.

Someone should seriously snap this up.

Comment

What a great price for the engine swapped/ 5 lug swapped E30...
        Recent Rebranding!!
        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
        E30 SM62/S62
        E30 M60 V8
        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
        Instagram.com/garageaholic
        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Hmmm....

Comment

i would ask about the caster issues. seeing as how its using E36 front hub assemblys
            sigpic

Comment

i have picture of this car i got from him... let me host and repost.

and no im not affiliated either, just saw it and thought about it. maybe.. not sure yet.

Comment

any idea how much rust repairs would cost for this, and getting new fender painted?

Comment

Well it depends on whether you want that dent fixed too.
                  Probably on the order of $700 to fix the dent and paint. Then you got the rust problem. It won't add too much IF (BIG IF) the damage isn't too extensive.. however, with rust, it usually is more extensive than you can tell on the surface..

It's probably cheaper to to get an aftermarket fender (~70-150). You also need to fix the rust on the door before it spreads.

Fun stuff.
                  Visit the 3 series heritage site (work in progress):
                  http://www.creativesmurf.com

Comment

That car is beat !

Without the swap it would just be another $500 beater e30 limping along .

Now with the M50 , half-assed 5-lug and the LTW's its just a parts donor really .
                    Last edited by Teaguer; 06-20-2007, 11:14 AM.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

That caster is way screwed up. I wonder if the guy used E30 control arms. Also, it's bronzit. You'd need a full repaint anyway. j/k.

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Wow, I'd only ever seen it from the passengers side :) Beyond the body-work I couldn't live with that beat interior. For a lot less money it might be a good donor car but there are cheaper/easier ways to source an M50

Comment

Original title edited to reflect reality

Comment

Working...
                          X