4 door for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 door for sale!

Hey guys, my Car is up for sale just seeing if anyone here want it. located in vancouver b.c.

cheers Aaron

Originally posted by bcbimmer View Post
    Hey guys, my Car is up for sale just seeing if anyone here want it. located in vancouver b.c.

cheers Aaron
    1) You're not going to get nearly that much for that car

2) Especially when you don't even know what kind of engine it has
    1992 525i 5speed: Sold :: 1996 328i 5speed: Sold :: 1997 540i 6speed: Sold :: 1995 M3ti 5speed: Sold :: 1997 328i 5speed: Sold ::

Comment

you are going to get made fun of for listing it as having a "V6" you really should fix that right away if you want to be taken seriously.

Comment

meh i got 4 viewing's for today so obviously i can get that price for it,

Comment

Originally posted by bcbimmer View Post
          meh i got 4 viewing's for today so obviously i can get that price for it,
          oh that's right, weed is legal in canada 8)
          1992 525i 5speed: Sold :: 1996 328i 5speed: Sold :: 1997 540i 6speed: Sold :: 1995 M3ti 5speed: Sold :: 1997 328i 5speed: Sold ::

Comment

im guessing the price is in canadian dollars, so that exchanges to something less than 6k in american dollars, i have no idea what it works out to, but it sounds reasonable. and also CHANGE THE AD TO READ "I6" OR "INLINE 6" IT REALLY BOTHERS ME.

Comment

He's asking the equivalent of $5,618.00
              Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
              im guessing the price is in canadian dollars, so that exchanges to something less than 6k in american dollars, i have no idea what it works out to, but it sounds reasonable. and also CHANGE THE AD TO READ "I6" OR "INLINE 6" IT REALLY BOTHERS ME.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
                and also CHANGE THE AD TO READ "I6" OR "INLINE 6" IT REALLY BOTHERS ME.
                Yeah plus one. You have been informed now that it is an inline six and not a V6 so please do your self a favor. Someone is going to see your add and try to rip you off because it looks like you dont know what you have..

Where did you get your brakes done?

Nice car, so good luck with the sale.

Comment

GL with the sale... and along with the advice others have said, please change the "V6" to "straight 6/inline 6/I6/etc".
                  Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Working...
                  X