WTB: 5-speed E30 86+ Near Charlotte NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 5-speed E30 86+ Near Charlotte NC

This 'Want to Buy' is for a friend's brother who just got his license. He is fairly impressed with the E30's I have owned and BMW in general so he asked if I could look for a local E30 for him.

Anyway here is what he needs.

Must be in or close to Charlotte, NC. If you are in SC, TN, or something like that still post here because that might work out.

Coupe, Sedan, or vert. Doesnt matter.

He really wants a 5-speed, but an auto can be converted, so that isnt too big a deal.

Preferably '87+. '86 may work.

And of course M20B25 power is prefered, but not necessary.

His family is looking to spend around $4000, so I'm sure that there is something decent for that much money around.

Thanks all.

1992 BMW 325ic

I have a 325i convertible i am trying to sell or trade and I am located in Durham, not too far from Charlotte. It has 180,XXX miles on it and it is a 5speed. I am looking to get $1500obo for it. I drive it daily, but it is not a perfect car. Interior needs help, body solid with no rust. Was red originally but was repainted black by previous owner. This car is fast and fun. I can understand why he wants 87 or newer. I have an 86 325e and this is way faster than the 86. It has a 373lsd rear end. Email me if interested, jonmcrabtree@clearwire.net
    thanks marc

Comment

We've found 3 cars local that he's going to check out soon. If you want to post up pictures on here or PM them to me that would be great.

He really like a specific black '89 sedan that is close by, and is pretty sure that that is what he is going for, but to keep options open I'd like to check yours out.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X