1990 325i 5 spd e30 in wa state 1800$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i 5 spd e30 in wa state 1800$

hey guys for sale 1990 325i,with 5spd trany ,160.783 miles on the car.but with just newely intalled engine.when the engine was getting installed. the macanic that did the work recomended to change timing belt,water pump,etc. so we did that. the car olso has lightened flywheel,so it reves up very fast,but on the down side it has idoling issues right now, maybe i will fix it till someone gets to this car, but most likely not,i just dont have the time....i dont have the wheels anymore, that i had on the car when i took the pics,but i have diferend very nice dish rims,that i can sell seperetly,but for now its on stock rims olso i removed the front lip, the car was very low.car has tockico shocks and springs ,recaro front seats,hella headlight,tinted taillights,full exhaust,i have foglights that still needs to be installed. the white paint is not original,car use to be gold.olso,on the front,there is some parts that i already have that needs to be put on, becouse the hood is not opening properly.as you can see on pics, it holds on hood pins, so i bought all the parts to make it right, but its still yet to be installed..ok well my phone number is 425 327 8878.i might not be avalible for next few days , but my friend will be able to show it to you and sell it if he needs to,so here is hes #4253193481.name is Russ. price for the car with all the parts is 1800

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0514 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	7207189

Name:	IMG_0510.jpg
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	7207185

Name:	IMG_0512.jpg
Size:	153.6 KB
ID:	7207186

Name:	IMG_0513.jpg
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	7207187

I want to come look at this on Saturday.
    sigpic

Comment

yeah come man, just give me a cal to arange time

Comment

I think you will have LOTS of calls.....
        Last edited by george graves; 07-26-2007, 10:09 AM.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Ok Vlad has taken care of the issue between us. Just some communication would of been nice in the mean time.
          Last edited by rs4pro3; 07-26-2007, 02:59 PM.
          85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

dont make it sound like im such a bad guy man.i pmed you.

Comment

I like how even the hoodpins are painted white. can you say maaco? I guess its not bad for 1800.
              1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
              1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
              1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
              1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

bump

Comment

all is right with the world now...post deleted.
                  Last edited by george graves; 07-29-2007, 11:29 PM.
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

price reduction.
                    the new price is 1500. plus i will add a nice set of wheels and tires.wheels are rare 15" enkies, they are black meshes inside with 2 inch crome lip..i need money prety bad, so thats why i reduse the price,just in case someone wonderswhy

Comment

sweet ride

15oo sounds good I live in Vancouver WA which is just morth of portland how can we arrange time for me to come look at it? what is good time for PM me or just post a reply, I am again in the market for a car

Comment

What excatly did you say was wrong with the idol, what might need to be fixed on it? idle controle valve, valve adjustment? let me know

Comment

your car

PM me and let me know if it is still available, thanks

matt

Comment

Originally posted by matthew-mayhem View Post
                            PM me and let me know if it is still available, thanks

matt

pmed you

Comment

Why can't I find a car like this in my neck of the woods?? I would show up with cash in hand today. I love those single stage paint jobs - SO easy to wetsand and machine polish.

Comment

Working...
                              X