1988 325 Super Eta Coupe Auto 202k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 325 Super Eta Coupe Auto 202k

Where are the elipsoids? The front airdam is tweaked to hell and missing fogs plus brake ducts.

Would like to look at it but need a VIN.

Comment

Hi Schneller,

Thanks for the reply. P.O. switched to sealed beams. He was of the opinion that they were better than ellips? I think both suck equally, but whatever.

WBAAB640358227677

You are welcome to come drive it if you are serious. One other note, I am keeping the basketweave center caps.

-Kevin

Comment

Re-link to the ad. Serious inquiries please contact me through the ad as I do not check the forum very often. Thanks.

Comment

Hey man,
          Wish I could buy it but I need to thin my e30 heard by 1 not add to it.

I'm local and if you wanna sell the tranny and driveshaft seperately let me know. My trans grinds 2nd bad when its cold.

If the new owner has interest in I head, I valve springs, I cam, I anything point him my way :)

Comment

Hey Mossman,

I've actually promised the tranny and driveshaft to another guy if the buyer of the car doesn't want it. If that falls through I will let you know though. I will keep in mind the 'i' head if anyone shows interest in taking the intake manifold and injection.

-Kevin

Comment

new cl bump

Comment

Working...
              X