Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 BMW 325is - Alpine White II on Black Leather

1990 BMW 325is - Alpine White II on Black Leather

With regret, I have to put up my e30 for sale. I would have loved to keep this car for a long time but unfortunately, I have no choice but to put her up for sale. The car is very clean. I get many thumbs up while driving her. The specs on are the car are as follows:

1990 BMW 325is
    Alpine White II / Black Leather
    5 Speed Manual
    Coupe (2-door)
    Fully Optioned “IS”
    ICE Cold A/C (R-134 Conversion)
    Many tasteful modifications

Engine / Drivetrain - Stock motor with a Turner Motorsport performance chip. Oil has been changed religiously every 2500 miles and maintenance has been performed as scheduled. The motor is healthy with compression and leak-down tests to prove so. I even had the chance of strapping her down on a Dynojet dyno. She put down a very respectable… A short shift kit is also installed, which is a custom setup from a 1.8L Z3. AC was converted to R-134, it blows COLD.

Suspension / Brakes – Stock E30 M3 springs on Bilstein HD shocks. The ride quality is great and still offers the ability to tackle the windy roads with lots of ease. The rotors are ATE slotted which improve braking considerably. New front pads were just installed as well (<1k miles ago).

Interior – The interior is in great condition. The dash board is absolutely perfect, without a single crack. The sport leather seats were properly maintained, they are in perfect condition (also heated). An aftermarket Kenwood CD-player with AUX-IN was installed. The car also has the map light rear view mirror. A leather M3 lighted shift knob with a new lether boot was installed. Upgraded to a MOMO leather steering wheel. The cluster was removed and the needles were painted red, just like on the M3.

www.ZeppieriMotorsport.com

Exterior – Very clean paint. The front bumper and valence were painted within the year. There are very, very few rock chips…if any. An “is” front spoiler was added with a custom splitter made specifically for the car. Factory “is” side skirts were also installed to accompany the Racing Dynamics rear valence. A factory BMW M-Tech I wing was also installed. It was painted to match the factory Alpine White II color. Shadowline trim was also done professionally by a body shop to compliment the red tail lights and Euro grills. The mouldings were also professionally painted to match the shadowline trim. A Euro Plate filler was purchased and installed as well. The headlights were upgraded to Euro ones with the smoked Laminex film to protect the headlights and fog lights. While there, I also installed a Prolumen 6k HID kit with orange city lights. The headlights work very well at night, vision is 100&#37; better than stock.

Wheels / Tires – Some of the pictures show the car with BBS wheels on it. These wheels will not be included with the car. The car will come with the factory 14” BBS’s on 2k mile old BF Goodrich all-season tires.

Maintenance – As stated previously, the oil was changed religiouly every 2500 miles. The AC was converted to R-134 and fully charged, its blows ice cold. The car had a leaking oil pan gasket, it was replaced. There isn’t a single leak in the engine. The gas tank, fuel pump, and filter were also changed because of a leak. They are now working perfectly.

The Flaws - There are two imperfections on the car. The first is the driver's door. The clear coat is beginning to flake off. Also, on the passenger rear quarter panel, there is some rust that is starting to come thru the panel. The pictures below will show exactly what is there...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are a few pics that I took of the car (to get a general idea of how the car looks)...

The car is very solid and is thorougly described to the best of my ability. You are more than welcome to come and look at the car in person, if you wish. Feel free to give me a call at (917) 539-4776 if you have any questions.

I am asking for $7000 OBO.

Comment

pictures sell cars, post some please

Comment

this car is immaculate , Joe you are gonna regret this alot I promise

Comment

$7000 is a joke for a car with 200K miles.

Try $4-5K and maybe it will sell.

Comment

Originally posted by blantonator View Post
            $7000 is a joke for a car with 200K miles.

Try $4-5K and maybe it will sell.
            Hahahaha alright. These engines will last a looooong time if you take care of them. And he has a dyno sheet to show that it is still strong. Only about 6-7hp down from a new engine. Thats pretty good for an engine with 200k on it. I say its worth every penny of $7k. If you have a problem with the price, PM the seller instead of shitting on his thread.

Will
            RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
            Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
            DaveCN = Old Man
            My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

I am near the bronx, let me know when i can see it

Comment

yeah..from what it looks, if not 7k very very close to it..nice car man

Comment

Cool car. hope you can get all 7k for it....
                  Last edited by Garageaholic; 08-22-2007, 06:24 AM. Reason: spelling.
                  Recent Rebranding!!
                  Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                  E30 SM62/S62
                  E30 M60 V8
                  E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                  Instagram.com/garageaholic
                  Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist View Post
                    Hahahaha alright. These engines will last a looooong time if you take care of them. And he has a dyno sheet to show that it is still strong. Only about 6-7hp down from a new engine. Thats pretty good for an engine with 200k on it. I say its worth every penny of $7k. If you have a problem with the price, PM the seller instead of shitting on his thread.

Will
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist View Post

Will
                      Thanks...that what i was going to say. Plus, with all the extra how can it not be worth 7k?

Most e30's for 5k need another 4k to get them to look and drive the way mine does. And that 5k is a easy number to reach when you really want to setup a solid car. But only the people that have built/owned a soild e30 will know this. Pretty Sad

Comment

Originally posted by quicka2 View Post
                        I am near the bronx, let me know when i can see it
                        Call me, 917-539-4776. Weekends are best

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
                          pictures sell cars, post some please
                          Are you kidding me?

Comment

wow this car looks mint...sounds like this was one of the few e30s that made it through the usual rough ownership every bmw does due to neglect of their owners. i love how now bmw gives free maintenance for 4 years..most cars miss maintenance on the regular. at least now that bmw has this program their cars in the future should end up being in better shape. bump for a clean car.
                            e30s r kool

Comment

How much of the car has been repainted/repaired?
                              You said the clear is peeling on the door and alpine e30s have single stage paint, no clear. The rust by the wheel well looks like its from a previous repair also.
                              Fancy headlights and a few nice spoilers dont make a 7k car.

Hunter
                              We're out there in here.

Comment

Working...
                              X