Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 e30s for sale in houston - 87 325is and 90 325i - LOTS OF PICS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 e30s for sale in houston - 87 325is and 90 325i - LOTS OF PICS!

Next up - My girlfriends 90 325i automatic

First off - Let me start by saying it's a rebuilt title. Before you get frightened - all of the damage was on the drivers door. It has bondo - but looks great. I will be including an excellent door in white if you ever wish to replace because the present door is from an 85 - and all of the internals are jacked.

In any case - this car is clean. the body is great and the interior is very nice. The motor (not orig) has an alleged 70k miles. This was told to me by the PO. I have a reciept for a timing belt change 15k miles ago.

The good:

Nice interior
    Black on Black
    Crack free dash from a 91 318is
    new touring shocks
    new rear shock mounts
    all new wheel bearings
    new shift handle
    new emblems
    mtech-1 wheel
    is spoiler
    new front speakers
    new sony head unit
    Runs great - does not burn oil
    new cat and 02 sensor
    New tint with lifetime warranty
    Freshly charged AC

The bad:

Rebuilt title - comes with new door
    slow drivers window - should be fixed by new door
    Drivers lock is crap - also should be fixed by the new door
    Heat only blows hot when sitting - can't figure it out

!!! PRICE DROP !!!!! $1200 - tranny shifting way late - Come get it!

Last edited by Turf1600; 11-09-2007, 12:17 PM.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

PS I have a fairly cheap shipper who is VERY good if you need it shipped.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Also - I'm willing to trade either or both for something else. Let me know what you've got.

Comment

I'm going to take better pics tonight. I know these are crap. Let me know what you'd like to see.

Comment

PMs replied

Comment

All PMs replied to this morning - and bump!

Comment

Bump - about to sell the tranny and euro bumpers...

Comment

Guys I need the bronzit one gone. first $2000 cash takes it with all the new parts AND the euro bumpers.

Comment

whats so bad about bronzit?

Comment

Nothing. I actually like it. The bronzit car got new rotors and the air dam re mounted tonight. No more shimmy when braking. I also removed the broken fogs. Housings are still intact. Looks much better now.

Comment

If you want to figure out the heat problem on the plastic bumpered car then it would be wise to look at the HVAC unit, specifically the flaps that control where the air goes.

I'm thinking there is a broken cable, and that the vent straight to the outside is always open.

-Dan

Comment

Sale pending on the 87.

Comment

To the top. 90 still for sale.

Comment

Pictures of the auto in better light, further away?

Comment

I'll shoot some if I ever get a chance. By the time I get home its dark out.

Comment

Working...
                              X