1991 318is clean rust free car in IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 318is clean rust free car in IL

Hey everyone- Been lurking for a while, but the time has come to post one of my cars for sale. 1991 318is, 172k. Car was a California car till about three years ago, absolutly no rust! Interior is very good, new carpet, crack free dash, sport seats are in good shape with minimal cracking.Mechanicals are good, I drive her everyday to work. Brakes are new front and rear, new rear wheel bearings, new fuel pump, fresh tune up. Body has its share of dings and so on, the sides shine up good, the top panels (hood,roof,trunk) are very faded. Overall still looks good. I'm also throwing in a set of bottlecaps,oem radio, and a kenwood cd player. BBS wheels in great shape,newer Pirelli tires.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dmfan2; 11-08-2007, 07:32 PM.

Could you get a picture of the Hood and Roof for me please.

Comment

I"m interested. Would like more pictures. Where in Illinois?

Thanks
      Mike

Comment

I should be able to get some hood/roof pics up later tonight. The car is located in northern Illinois. I'm about an hour NW of Chicago.

Comment

GOOD GOD THATS CLEAN!! damn good price!

Comment

Hood,roof,trunk pics. Typical clear coat failure. The trunk and hood will shine up like the body with some elbow grease. I did a small test spot,it cleans up. The roof is pretty rough, I would recommend some paint up there. Sorry about the crappy cellphone pics, I didn't have a camera
            Attached Files

Comment

what's with the driver's side rear wheel arch?

Comment

something scraped against it, its a little dented.

Comment

sweet ride man! im interested, i have been lookin for an e30 for a long time and this might be the one
                  sigpic
                  fun

Comment

Sold!

Thanks for the inquiries- just sold the car tonight.:)

Comment

What did the car sell for? I'm in the market & looking for what real pricing is on nice ones.

PM me if you don't want to leave a price out in public please.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Is the car staying local?

Comment

It went for $2900 to a guy out of Wisconsin. I guess thats still kinda local. :)

Comment

Working...
                          X