'86 325ES Clean, Euro lights, almost perfect interior, $2200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'86 325ES Clean, Euro lights, almost perfect interior, $2200

How's it going? I need a car for winter, and as fun as it is to drive, the e30 needs to go. 206,XXX miles, it's Alpine with some small rust spots under the rear roundel and on the pass. side quarter. The car has started and ran every day for the last two years and has never left me stranded. The brakes, balljoints, struts, and euro lights/grills were all done in the last 10,000 miles. Its in top running condition. The only thing that doesn't work is the passenger side window, but all it needs is a motor. $1800 You can contact me at my e-mail, mmccoolidge@gmail.com.

Last edited by McCoolidge; 12-16-2007, 03:48 PM. Reason: price

I would Like to get it out of my hair, is $1800 reasonable?

Comment

Didnt you try to sell this car last year?

Very clean car if I remember correctly. Good luck selling, but I do question why you need a winter car if you have a 325ix? Besides, rwd E30's arent bad in winter weather anyway.

But that is a great price if it is still as nice as it was last year.

Comment

Yeah, The IX is my dad's car. He's cramping my style owning an alpine on tan car too. Its even better now with Euro lights/grills. It also has boots from Rob Schiering, ZHP knob and 1.9 shifter.

Comment

can I come take a look or is it already gone?
          Last edited by brokenbimmer533; 12-18-2007, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I still have the car, just give me a call if you would like to take a look, Michael at 201-0993.

Comment

Alright cool, I will probably give you a call Thursday or Friday to set up a time. I got to finish up school before I come back to Omaha. Is it just that rust behind the rear wheel or is there anymore? Last timing belt change? Any maintenance records?

Comment

The spot on the rear wheel and a dime sized bubble under the rear roundel are the only rust spots, I have been meaning to change the timing belt, I have the kit to do it, just haven't got around to doing it.

Comment

Working...
                X