Clear All

FT: 87 BMW 325is

1987 BMW 325is
    195,xxx

Recently replaced items or new items added:
    Oil and filter change
    Air filter
    Spark plugs
    Newer exhaust with new piping welded in (have Receipt)
    CD player
    Replaced all the brake light bulbs and turn signal

Replaced in the last year:
    Majority of the suspension was replaced by BMW dealership as well as regular maintenance.
    Serpentine belt replaced at 157,xxx
    Unfortunately, I have been unable to get a hold of the former owner who has all the receipts for the maintenance done. It was a pretty extensive list of receipts, but can’t get a hold of him. Car is in good shape, other then some rust it’s a really nice car. Does not overheat, leak fluids, or burn fluids.

Minor details:
    Raditor hoses are showing signs of being worn so I would replace those in the summer
    Nicad Batteries need to be switched to get rid of the service lights
    The tires in the front, one of the tires doesn’t have as much tread, the other front tire has a broken belt but a lot of tread as well as the rear tires are fairly new and in good shape.

Looking for a trade prefer something more fuel efficient and has to be a manual, not interested in selling as this is my DD. So 318i would be great

If posting a price is a perquisite then I am just going to post $3,000, again I am really only looking to trade.

Last edited by trigun7469; 01-21-2008, 08:02 PM.

I have a 98 ford contour svt, it needs some work, pm me if your interested
    Last edited by InTheWorks; 01-18-2008, 09:32 PM. Reason: mispelling

Comment

Originally posted by InTheWorks View Post
      I have a 98 ford contour svt, it needs some work, pm me if your interested

Pm'ed

Comment

Taking Cash offers Via PM now my crown vic for whatever reason is cursed on ebay and I can't sell it.

Comment

bump it up

Comment

bump it up

Comment

Working...
            X