Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'91 318is Parts Car. Alpine White.

CAR IS SOLD

Hey guys, my beloved 318is got wrecked the other week. Now, I'm trying to see which way I should go with this. Idealy i would like to sell this car as a whole piece parts car, rather than part it out. At the same time i know that i can get more money if I part it out. However, I don't have the time, nor the adequate tools to take out the parts that are worth the good bucks, such as engine, trans, diff, etc. At the same time if i do end up parting it out i need to keep it in rolling condition because at some point I'm going to need it gone.

So i will guage how much interest there is for either of the two options, and then decide. I'm home a lot of the days so I will be here often to answer all questions and chat with you guys.

On to the status of the car.

It was in a front end collition with an angle of a concrete barier. The front looks like it has a huge V indent.

What this means is that all the front body parts are done for. However, there was no visible engine damage. The radiator is touching the enigne.
    but: THE CAR DRIVES. You can turn it on and drive it. but i would not drive it more than a block.

Everything else is intact. . Havent gotten a chance to look at the bottom, but it steers, and drives. So... thats that.

What the car is and what it has:

It is alpine white 318is with black interior.
    Interior like new. Seats have no rips. Dash no cracks
    Engine and drivetrain all original and have very low miles. The Speedo began to work intermittenly so the true mileage is around 109,xxx. It shows 106,xxx. This is close to accurate, just started doing taht kind of recently.

I installed a lowering kit with all quality parts, but go through only the front... Didn't have the time to do the rear at taht point so i put it off. Never did it.
    The front has Bilstein Sport and H&R Sports with ST sway bar. Control arms and bushings.

The car also has a MarkD 93 Octane chip.

The Diff and Tranny have Red Line fluids that were put in srsly a week before the accidnet, along with new belts that were done at teh same time.

The car also has a brand new catalytic converter put in a few weeks before accident.

It rolls on 14" baskets with snows currently.

PS. I have the rear suspenison stuff. I currently have it for sale in a separate thread, but if anyone wants the car whole, along with the rear Bilstein/H&R sports and ST sway i will work somethign out.

The best part about this car is the very low mileage on the drivetrain and the ridiculously new and clean looking interior. This would make a perfect donor car if you have a shell. Just swap everything in.
    I have though of doing this, buying another E30 and swapping everythign, but i think i want to get a different car. My friend who wrecked it has an '87 535. So i might get that.

For the car as a whole i think $800 is a good price.
    I'm in Ridgewood NJ, bergen county, 07450.

So there it is, And here are the pics.

Last edited by Vicarious; 02-03-2008, 03:38 PM.

Here are some more pics

Here's some more pics

Comment

Damn, sorry for your loss. It looks painful.

The interior appears to be in decent shape.

Comment

How much for the chip?
        92 Granite Silver Vert
        M60B40 5spd

Comment

i'll trade you my black vinyl flat front seats plus cash for your sport seats.

edit: sucks about the car, man...

Comment

sucks that your in NJ, I'd pick up those weave in a heartbeat.
            Last edited by devonjordan; 01-29-2008, 01:54 PM.
            Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

ok i dont want to trade anythign. i want to sell.

Plus, what does FJ mean?

Comment

See edit, my bad.
                Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

What would you sell the front seats for?

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Interisted in the door cards, sport seats, and shadowline trim.

please PM me

Comment

RedHoodRider: the chip i'll part with for $175 shipped. Chips dont really get wear and tear, and its a $220 chip. I got it about 4 months ago.

E30Matt: the seats for $275? not sure what seats go for, but thats flexible, and also sale depends on whether or not i get my friends 535, which id want to use the seats for. maybe.

Shneider: How bout 375 for everythign u listed.

Comment

PM'd for sway bars

Comment

PM sent

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

318is

I am interested in the whole car. Are you still interested in selling her the way she sits?
                            The guy who dreams

Comment

i'll buy the whole car if it's not parted

Comment

Working...
                              X