Late model e30 - $8000 to spend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late model e30 - $8000 to spend

My brother is looking for a late model e30. Hes willing to travel to get it so anywhere on the east coast will be considered. He has $8000 to spend he is looking for black but will consider other colors. let me know what you got.
    sigpic

This is a great buy and right at your bro price range. Unfortunately, it's not black.

By the way, not mine.

Comment

Wow i don't know how i missed that one, its one of my favorite cars on the forum. I'm definitely gonna have to show him that one.
      sigpic

Comment

$8k for an E30?? He better get an M3...

Why not buy a different model? You can get a nice euro 635CSi for $8k... or less!
        '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post

Why not buy a different model? You can get a nice euro 635CSi for $8k... or less!
          $8k buys an E30 M3 that needs WORK. Thousands. Otherwise it would be for sale in the $15k range.

$8k buys a non-E30 that has a motor swap with a sorted suspension and clean interior and exterior.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i'd buy that 87 325is with the s52 swap in the classifieds. black on black. slap some euro bumpers on there and roll
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
              i'd buy that 87 325is with the s52 swap in the classifieds. black on black. slap some euro bumpers on there and roll
              you're not kidding. i'm kinda hoping he doesnt sell it though, i dont want it to leave the area...

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                $8k buys an E30 M3 that needs WORK. Thousands. Otherwise it would be for sale in the $15k range.

$8k buys a non-E30 that has a motor swap with a sorted suspension and clean interior and exterior.
                W3RD, yO!

Closing SOON!
                "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

I understood what point you were trying to get across but I believe you meant to say "$8k buys a non-M3..."
                  R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
                    I understood what point you were trying to get across but I believe you meant to say "$8k buys a non-M3..."
                    You sir are correct!
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                      I'd have to agree 100%, that car's ready to go.
                      TJ - Alpine 88' 325IC

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X