Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

qu'est que c'est?

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
      drift into a wall noob! Drifting is best left to professionals like Jeremiel5 etc.
      right...because all pro. drifters were born pro. unless your joking w/ him...that was an asshole move.

Comment

Who's joking noobsauce? Drifting is a serious sport. They even made a movie about it a few years back. Tokyo Drift I think it's called.

Comment

You guys suck... keep it real or I will start reporting posts to the admins.
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

wait, you just told me I suck. That is a direct violation of r3vlimited rule #3 on the General Bylaws and Code of Conduct:

3. You shan't insult your fellow man

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
              Hrm. In my area, I believe dining on beef / meat has a wholly different connotation than your area.
              this better not go any further
              No more e30s for me.
              88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
              88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
              91 BMW 325i [sold]
              86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

Dam that car is clean - sorry to hear you are selling.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

im not hating. but it sucks to see you change platform. i thought you wanted to be the 1st e30 in nopi/fd/d1?

sucks man that your changing platform. thats alot of time invested lost. good luck with your next project.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
                    You guys suck... keep it real or I will start reporting posts to the admins.
                    oooooooooooooooooooo erick, will you be the mod in my fs thread please?
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

drifting is lame. im glad you are selling it.
                      1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                      DILLIGAF

Comment

it's worth far more than 15k! What a deal. I bet someone snatches this up before the weekend is over.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                          im not hating. but it sucks to see you change platform. i thought you wanted to be the 1st e30 in nopi/fd/d1?

sucks man that your changing platform. thats alot of time invested lost. good luck with your next project.
                          that job is up to me now.....'cuase at the pase your working that swap man..:-(

hate hate hate
                          No more e30s for me.
                          88 black BMW OBDII 332is dedicated track [sold]
                          88 BMW OBDII bronzit 332is [RIP 03/08]
                          91 BMW 325i [sold]
                          86 Corolla 'Ae86' HB 20v trd [sold]
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=pTj7Hn9v5Rs

Comment

what happened to mobbing that thing to the picnic?

-Brandon
                            sigpic

Comment

dump for nice clean car!!! whoo!

Comment

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by FredK
                                drift into a wall noob! Drifting is best left to professionals like Jeremiel5 etc.

Originally posted by aaron_greg View Post
                                right...because all pro. drifters were born pro. unless your joking w/ him...that was an asshole move.
                                nah, aaron_greg, whether or not FredK is joking with me being a pro drifter, it doesn't hurt me nor does it matter. I'm not a pro-drifter, yet, but that is one of my goals in life is to be the first e30 d1 pro drifter and I thought rwdrift was going to beat me to it because i've seen his car on tv a couple times and some magazines, but i guess now i have a chance, lol, unless homeboy from WA beats me to it here on the west coast... i've had my e30 for the last 5 years and since then, i've been trying to save money to build it, but i couldn't because jobs out here in LA sucked back then while now, I got a job that pays well, so now i can save more money and setup mines similar to rwdrift minus the turbo (for now)... btw, i drifted Horse Thief Mile like nothing with a stock M20, stock everything else, and just 3.73 rear end... but i drift my bro's nissan rps13 before he gave it to his lady, so now we drift his nissan rms13 for practicing purposes since his is setup for drifting, check his car out under galleries, http://www.lugnutmotorsports.com/

and if you want to learn more about a "PRO-DRIFTER", then visit my brother's girlfriend's site, she's a pro-drifter, http://www.prettys13.com/

RWDRIFT, i'm going to PM you in a little bit as soon as I get things together with my potential sponsor... i want to make an offer since i'm going to be spending almost as much as you're asking price (and i love 4 doors); i've been thinking about why not get one that is ready to do what i need it to do plus 5 sets of wheels...? damn, i can't find that anywhere else...

Comment

Working...
                                X