M42 Cabrio Feeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M42 Cabrio Feeler

FOR SALE/TRADE, Im looking for a nice 318/325 coupe.

Its a 91 with 201000 miles, and still runs beautifully. Its got all red tails, smoked euro smileys, z3 short shift kit, and 316i HVAC panel. I love this car, but another car has come up that I really want, so this one has to go.

Now for the pics...

I can get some interior pics up soon, but its really clean tan. And the top is good, with a clear rear window, I replaced it about 18 months ago when I first got the car.

This car has been family owned for the past 15 years, which is a big reason as to why I never wanted to sell it. I dont have maintenance records, but in the 9000 miles that I have owned it, it has had 2 oil changes, and one coolant flush, and is in my garage right now for all new coolant lines, another oil change, timing chain, and Im going to drop the lower pan to prevent the dreaded backing up and sucking air.

All in all, I'd like to get somewhere around 3000 for it.

Thanks for looking,
    Devon
    Last edited by devonjordan; 05-02-2008, 08:55 AM.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

That's a really nice M42 vert. I wish mine was in as good of condition, I wouldn't be forced to sell it. Good luck on your sale!

Comment

Got any interior shots?

Edit, i should read full posting before posting myself

Comment

Alright its officially for sale/trade for a nice e30 coupe, plastic bumpered! I want to get into some track days.

Interior shots will come sometime next week, when I can get it out of the garage, and the maintenance is done.

-Devon-
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Comment

Can a mod take feeler out of my title, Its officially for sale.

Comment

i wish i was there, cuz this is exactly whta im looking for. that or a miata. i need a vert for the summer.

Comment

Thats what I am hoping for, someone in socal who needs a vert for the summer.

Comment

Bump for more pics.

Comment

Passenger Front:

Driver Front:

Driver Front Wear:
                  About three inch missing vinyl:

Three inches of wear on the piping:

Smaller than a dime:

Rear:

Cockpit:

All these were taken prior to any cleaning, I know, I should clean it up, but these are what I got right now...

Comment

Is this lapis blue?

Comment

Maritaus(sp?) Blau

Comment

Nice, how would you rate the paint and body?

Comment

Paint is probably a 5/6 of 10. Rock chips and scratches indicative of a 17 year old car, and a few small dents, but nothing catastrophic. The body is straight, and AFAIK has never been in an accident, at least there isnt one on the carfax report I pulled when I bought the car, and I haven't been in one.

Comment

Cool, I have someone coming to look at my X5 on saturday and if i can get rid of it I'm looking for a drop top.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                              Cool, I have someone coming to look at my X5 on saturday and if i can get rid of it I'm looking for a drop top.
                              Thats what I like to hear, haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X