1989 5spd 2dr 325IS brilliantrot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 5spd 2dr 325IS brilliantrot

Well, after thinking long and hard about buying another engine to replace the one I blew up, I've decided to sell my car.

The car has 140K miles.

Outside-
    HIDs (from the group buy)
    I'd give the paint and bodywork a 7/10
    rear bumper is cracked
    all lights are working and are in good condition

interior-
    *Everything is mint except one crack on the dash*
    Mtech1 steering wheel
    M pedals
    UUC M shift knob
    M3 front leathers - dyed black and gray
    Black leather rear from 318IS
    gray arm pulls
    black door cards with M color stitching
    perfectly working instrument cluster

Drivetrain-
    Engine- engine was working until the timing belt broke, breaking valves and denting a piston head. This happened as I tried to turn it on.
    Transmission- worked perfectly, even the synchros. The synchros are a little rough in the cold, which I think is normal. Never a grind. The only thing that needs a little work is linkage, but it worked great nonetheless.
    3.78 LSD
    *car drove beautifully until the belt broke*

Extra parts:
    new ANSA catback exhaust
    a complete cluster
    2 AFMs
    2 extra shift knobs
    etc... list goes on and on

Car is sitting on brand new winter tires (blizzacks) with OEM basket weaves. It has new brakes, new alternator, new battery, used oil pan, used radiator fan and clutch, extra steering wheel, new timing belt, new glove compartment latch.

I also have Ronal LS with near new tires, I used the set for 3 months, waxed them 3 times, they are now in storage. They do not have any damage at all on them, no curb rash, no dents, only scuffs on the back of the wheels where you install them, happens with every wheel, even the OEM ones, and is normal and not visible from the front.

The car with everything as it sits, minus the ronals, I will be willing to let go for $950 OBO

The Ronals with near new tires I'll let go for $900 OBO

Please send offers, I am willing to make deals on the car plus Ronals, and I am open for offers. Right now it is taking up space in my car port, so I would like it gone ASAP.

I will not ship, and the buyer is responsible for towing or shipping. I'll see what I can do to help any serious buyers though.

Explore eliasespinal’s 146 photos on Flickr!

In there are pics of the exhaust, the dead engine, and how the car looked with the Ronals installed. Those pics were taken last summer. The car looks the same except that it has the Blizzacks on it with the OEM weaves.

Please E-mail me any questions, I do not check PMs often, so if you'd like a response, e-mail me at eespinal AT Gmail DOT com.

Thanks

Elias
    Last edited by Dominican; 04-25-2008, 08:57 PM.

Sorry to hear about the timing belt failure! She appears to be in great shape otherwise.

Comment

Here is a picture of the interior that is unique, and is my favorite part of the car.

Comment

If I was in your shoes I would consider buying a engine for that car. Other than the cracked plastic on the bumper and the front end she looks pretty damn good.

Comment

not a bad deal.

I have an M20 with 109k on it. New timing belt, waterpump, tensioner, valve cover, and oil pan gasket. Asking $500 for it, should you decide to replace the motor, or whoever buys the car, and is interested in it.
          Last edited by Schneller 3er; 04-24-2008, 03:51 AM.
          Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
          88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
          98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
          89 Porsche 944 - dd
          95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
          90 325is - track rat

Comment

Where is it located?

Comment

Nanuet, NY 10954

Comment

m20 replacement is soo easy. looks like it will be a good buy for some1 with the skills.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Let me know guys, it is OBO, I'm open to offers, and I need this car gone. Oh, and price change.

$950 takes the car

900 takes the Ronals.

Comment

sent you an e-mail with an offer

PS and this is NOT a small crack in the bumper :crazy:

Last edited by vlad; 04-26-2008, 06:38 AM.

Comment

yea, if I were to redo the car, I'd replace the rear bumper, sand down and spray the right C pillar, get a front lip, respray the hood, and valance. But instead, I bought a 5th gen prelude. I'll be back to the E30 sometime soon.

Comment

oh, and sale pending

Comment

pm sent...

Comment

generous offer sent via pm

Comment

is this car still for sale???

Comment

Working...
                              X